Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I did my first cardio class

fistfullofsteel

i felt like i went the distance with apollo creed. next up is the kick boxing cardio classes. ok, i can't be the only guy who takes or took these classes. who else?

looking like you're in shape does not equal that you are in shape.

big4life said:
You go girl!!! :D

I'm afraid to go in the cardio room at my gym. Those women are mean :worried:

"Mean" But where smiling the whole time. :biggrin:

FistFull
Yes let me know when you do that kick Boxing Class!
Now that will make you get up and Holler!! :D

big4life said:
You go girl!!! :D

I'm afraid to go in the cardio room at my gym. Those women are mean :worried:

those women are too busy kicking your ass all over the place in the cardio classes, but i don't think that's mean.

getting owned by a bunch of chics sucks and i have dishonored all my coaches. i must go and fall on my sworld now.

dude I totally just started taking classes like 2 weeks ago. I posted about it in the Training board

Lumberg said:
dude I totally just started taking classes like 2 weeks ago. I posted about it in the Training board

i also started doing the ab classes about 3-4 weeks ago too, and i am still getting owned. i'm in sorry shape, so sorry that i don't know even if the Pope will forgive me.

fistfullofsteel said:
those women are too busy kicking your ass all over the place in the cardio classes, but i don't think that's mean.

getting owned by a bunch of chics sucks and i have dishonored all my coaches. i must go and fall on my sworld now.

I think it might be easier if you don't wear those tight short shorts. And, come to think of it that half shirt my be too distracting. Also, the headband, wrist bands, and the leg warmers might be slowing you down. :D

Top Bottom