Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I did it :)

slat1

New member
I finally asked out the HOT girl at my gym.
For some reason I get all nervous around her. She is very beautiful and has a SMOKING hot body!
So we were talking and I just blurted out "do you want to go out sometime?"
her reply "what?"
LOL
"do you want to go out sometime on a date?"
Long pause.. 3 seconds or so...
"OMG it took you long enough. I thought I was going to have to ask you out"
This girl is about 6 ft tall, black, strait black hair, smart, funny, and has the most kick ass body ever. She makes Marion Jones look fat.

I'm pumped!!
 
Nice work orb. I hate how nervous you can get in those situations, especially if you put it off and think it over more than necessary.
 
lets see a pic of this chick, I didn't know you liked your chocolate dark! :)
 
beefcake28 said:
You've never had white chocolate?? It isn't all dark by default...

BTW... Congrats bro...
did you have to say WHITE chocolate?

or did you say chocolate and me assume its that its white.

no cuz when someones says chocolate u assume brown, so to make white chocolate u have to SAY whit echocolate=default wtfawfsadf
 
congrats slat.
045.gif
 
it took you long enough, you've mentioned her a few times already. Now we have to get UA_Iron off his ass.
congrats... who da man?
 
slat1 said:
I finally asked out the HOT girl at my gym.
For some reason I get all nervous around her. She is very beautiful and has a SMOKING hot body!
So we were talking and I just blurted out "do you want to go out sometime?"
her reply "what?"
LOL
"do you want to go out sometime on a date?"
Long pause.. 3 seconds or so...
"OMG it took you long enough. I thought I was going to have to ask you out"
This girl is about 6 ft tall, black, strait black hair, smart, funny, and has the most kick ass body ever. She makes Marion Jones look fat.

I'm pumped!!

ok :worried:
 
superqt4u2nv said:
NO! Good job hun I hope she is not a stipper/model/pornstar.

Nope.. this girl works in a chem lab. I always thought she was really hot even when I dated my ex. So I never talked to her.
I'm not gay... your thinking of Slat2.. he's a fag. Though I would let superqt4u2nv and Missbeverlyhills stick a finger in my ass! :chomp:
I have been looking for a girl like this for years. Some how I always wind up with a model (with issues) and stripper (tons of issues) or a girl that does porn (you get the hint). While they were all hot.. I knew it would go no place. Or.. I knew it after time. I have spent the last five years of my life having sex with hot girls that meant nothing to me. While I admit that it was awesome. It would be nice to have sex with a hot girl who I can see myself with in the future!
You should see the ass on this girl. Even the racist guys at my gym talk about it... LOL.
 
slat1 said:
Nope.. this girl works in a chem lab. I always thought she was really hot even when I dated my ex. So I never talked to her.
I'm not gay... your thinking of Slat2.. he's a fag. Though I would let superqt4u2nv and Missbeverlyhills stick a finger in my ass! :chomp:
I have been looking for a girl like this for years. Some how I always wind up with a model (with issues) and stripper (tons of issues) or a girl that does porn (you get the hint). While they were all hot.. I knew it would go no place. Or.. I knew it after time. I have spent the last five years of my life having sex with hot girls that meant nothing to me. While I admit that it was awesome. It would be nice to have sex with a hot girl who I can see myself with in the future!
You should see the ass on this girl. Even the racist guys at my gym talk about it... LOL.

Good stuff baby cakes sounds like a keeper but we can still do it on the side right? :qt:
 
Nice job Slat...make sure you give us updates; and I hope this is the one the makes you happy, both physically and mentally.

Peace.
 
good for you to ask her out....just hope you won't be the butt of jokes from your buddies since you are going out with a black chick...know how that goes, when i used to date white chicks.
 
Gymgurl said:
Hey he is a cutie....send away

I would send one.. but... I have this fear that if you got mad at me you would send it to some gay porno site.. LOL.
I have been talking to her a lot on the phone. We are coordinating when we are at the gym.
Hopefully, I don't blow it. I have a funny way of doing that.
BTW.. she doesn't drink. So I will have to keep Uncleslat locked away when we go out.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
But he always dates those girls and it never makes him happy.
Hey Slat, you prolly got the same "problem" I do. I intentionally go for those types (strippers, airhead clubgirls, etc) ,with the aim of avoiding actual real committed relationships that could go somewhere. Figure they just want to hang out without commitments etc. Then _I_ end up having feelings for them and getting burnt.
 
Top Bottom