Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't ever sleep! help

rightblow said:
I don't mean to sound like a drug addict but lately I been taking a xanax a day, smoke a blunt, and drink a beer just to hopefully fall asleep. I tried that tonight, and its 5:30 and I'm still awake, and have a full day of shit to do tomorrow. Please help me, or tell me how I can help myself.

Man I see one problem there, only smoking one blunt wont do the trick. You need to get blazed and you'll pass out real good. One or two beers usually does it for me but besides upping the blunt smoking i dunno. Blunt smoking always gets me to pass out when I am cranked and cant sleep. Well hope you find your answers man cause I know the feeling of not being able to sleep and it sucks.

ive had sleep problems for years and i finally went to the docter about 6 weeks ago.ive tried everything for sleep, from benzos to melotonin to weed.nothing worked.i was prescribed trazadone it is the best thing that ever happened to me.for the first time in my life i sleep 8-10 hours straight through the night.i feel like a new person.it was used as an anti-depressant but since its sedative properties are so strong they not use it for sleep

Top Bottom