Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can milk myself

naaaa man i feel awesome 24/7, happiest and energetic person around

although obviously not doing much other then lifting weights since tren has made my cardio abilities equal to a 300 pound fat guy

i dont need to worry about after cycle effects as i cruise on 300mg test :)

glad to know that it's not affecting u that much, but when u go on cruise try dostinex for a couple of weeks on a low dose like 0.25mg twice a week it'll be better.

Hehehe

But what are you running thatbloke? I wanted to do a 4 week of tren mid test/mast cycle and was wondering if the mast would cover me since it's made the test sides non existant (zero bloat/acne/gyno)...

Mast wont cover the prolactin bro. If you have never ran tren you need to take all precautions. My last cycle was an 8 week prop tren cycle which i stopped the tren at week 6. While on cycle estrogen and prolactin were controlled by adex, proviron and bromo. No signs of gyno during cycle (Never have had any issues with gyno). 2 months after the cycle i got a lump on the left side of my nip that popped up literally overnight. I've been workin on zapping it for a week or so now with no signs of improvement. And I've NEVER had any gyno issues with test, dbol, adrol etc.. Just my words of warning. How I loved tren results but now i will never fuck with it again...

okay title is abit missleading

but occasionaly when im on cycle with either tren or deca i can squeeze my nipple and a small amount of liquid will come out from it

obviosuly this is a prolactin issue

in all honesty is doesnt bother me, and im not going to take drugs to get rid of something harmless

just curious if i should be worried about anything else with high prolactin levels?

Try some BROMCRIPTINE or DOSTINEX.

Any possibility this could be from estrogen as well?

I am only on Test, and I have been "tender" and sore... and I just squeezed gently and got a drop or two out of mine.. .... milk?

Progesterone, Prolactin or Estrogen??

possibly bro but if there tender and sore thats a sign of gyno development most of the time

my nipples arent tender or sore, or sensitive at all, they feel normal

suggest u hit a nolva or bump up ur A.I dose fast

I'm not on an AI lol =/

My endo hasn't incorporated one yet.. I will ask him about it tmrw when I get my shot.

Bro thats probably pure Tren commin outta your nips.

You need to change your username to "that trenasaurusbloke ":D

Top Bottom