Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can milk myself

thatbloke

okay title is abit missleading

but occasionaly when im on cycle with either tren or deca i can squeeze my nipple and a small amount of liquid will come out from it

obviosuly this is a prolactin issue

in all honesty is doesnt bother me, and im not going to take drugs to get rid of something harmless

just curious if i should be worried about anything else with high prolactin levels?

damn bro, get a breast pump and use it in your coffee. can't beat caffeine and GH to get you going in the morning! lol

if your prolactin is that high to cause milking you definately need to address it , it might be ok at the moment but what about when you finish your cycle ? prolactin isnt like estrogen and test ( self correcting after cycle) it will stay elevated for a very long time , i have a good buddy who told me if he had one off the wrist in the morning - there is know way he cold do his missus that evening this was several weeks after his last cycle his prolactin tested in the high range but the doc didnt know about the use of dopamine agonists for prolac probs so he wouldnt prescribe them , i got som pramipexole for him and hey presto within a few weeks he was cured -incedently whilst he was on he giggled about his sex drive but that was the gram of test covering the symptoms but the problem remained after the test levels had dropped

"I have nipples Focker... can you milk me? "

Hehehe

But what are you running thatbloke? I wanted to do a 4 week of tren mid test/mast cycle and was wondering if the mast would cover me since it's made the test sides non existant (zero bloat/acne/gyno)...

Your T3 levels could be effected as well bro.
Run your test longer than your deca/tren and throw in some winny.
On cycle try cabergoline and forma-stanazol.

okay title is abit missleading

but occasionaly when im on cycle with either tren or deca i can squeeze my nipple and a small amount of liquid will come out from it

obviosuly this is a prolactin issue

in all honesty is doesnt bother me, and im not going to take drugs to get rid of something harmless

just curious if i should be worried about anything else with high prolactin levels?

doesn't affect ur mood , don't u feel a bit depressed?
i suggest the use of caber/dostinex , prolac will stay elevated for a long time after cycle finishes it's very suppressive and kills fertility.

Top Bottom