Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

I burned myself really bad today.

perkele

New member
Platinum
6 hours under a sun, fishing and swimming.... shit, I'm red all over. Sunblock? That's for girls! lol :worried:
 
Man, I usually get one bad burn each spring and it suxs...
Especially on your back when you lay down and it hurts.

How bad did you burn your breasts ?
 
Y_lifter said:
Man, I usually get one bad burn each spring and it suxs...
Especially on your back when you lay down and it hurts.

How bad did you burn your breasts ?

I had a bikini top.
 
Pretty bad Y. I was naked in the tanning bed for burn #1. The next day I went tubing down a river and was in a little bikini for 8 hours in the sun. Even the spf50 didn't really help much with burn #2.
 
go to the drug store and ask for SARNA, put the bottle in your fridge for a while then apply.. its the BEST for sunburns.
 
I'll have to try that Lestat. I've been using mustard to help with the pain. The yellow kind not the fancy stuff. It looks pretty sexy.
 
Raina said:
I'll have to try that Lestat. I've been using mustard to help with the pain. The yellow kind not the fancy stuff. It looks pretty sexy.
lol.. this stuff is way better, my dermatologist told me about it.. its main ingredients are menthol and camphor so it has an interesting smell... makes your skin nice and cool and tingly.
 
Raina said:
I'll have to try that Lestat. I've been using mustard to help with the pain. The yellow kind not the fancy stuff. It looks pretty sexy.

Pics ;)
 
The mustard has all that? Wow. I don't have a dermatologist but if I did I hope he/she would have a lot of at-home remedies I could try.

When I have a cold I find that shooting cranberry juice cocktail (the 5% juice kind) right into my arm makes me feel way better.
 
do any of you guys know what SARNA means in spanish??? LMAO!!!

sounds funny "Go to the drugstore and ask for sarna..." LOL
 
raina, do you find it a turn on when a guy says he wants to rip the dead, flaking skin off your burning body with his savage teeth?

just checking.
 
Top Bottom