Y_lifter said:Man, I usually get one bad burn each spring and it suxs...
Especially on your back when you lay down and it hurts.
How bad did you burn your breasts ?
perkele said:I had a bikini top.
Raina said:I'm having the same problem perk! No fun at all.
lol.. this stuff is way better, my dermatologist told me about it.. its main ingredients are menthol and camphor so it has an interesting smell... makes your skin nice and cool and tingly.Raina said:I'll have to try that Lestat. I've been using mustard to help with the pain. The yellow kind not the fancy stuff. It looks pretty sexy.
Raina said:I'll have to try that Lestat. I've been using mustard to help with the pain. The yellow kind not the fancy stuff. It looks pretty sexy.
Lestat said:aloe vera and SARNA
sarna mangepintoca said:do any of you guys know what SARNA means in spanish??? LMAO!!!
sounds funny "Go to the drugstore and ask for sarna..." LOL
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














