Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I apologize in advance for humiliation if we happen to meet :

you remember this senior year though, right before the rose bowl i think he kept talking to the white wide out for arizona state, telling him he would let him have one catch for his gf if he didn't cut him, or block him cheap.

Dude had one catch for 11 yards.

Springs is a stud.

Just an old one, that has what hurricane says, one season left.

guy dont play period .. An average player on the field is better then a good player on the injury reserve

Dolphins this Year Everyone loves the Dolphins the schedule sucks but beating the jets again is guarenteed thats for sure.

CW back 3...2....1.

Chief's havent been the same since I dominated everyone on the block with them in Super Techmo Bowl.....

LOL, I was in Junior High, I kicked the field goal to win the game, when my best friends College brother got up to piss.

He went nuts, I thought he was gonna hit me.
He gave me a speech for like 20 minutes that you pull that shit in college you are a dead man.

It was funny at the time, but looking back now, dude was dead on, you pull that shit at somebodies house, you are making sure you are never invited again.

Yeah, Super Tecmo and Madden, Brings out the Euro Soccer Fan in us all.

LOL, I was in Junior High, I kicked the field goal to win the game, when my best friends College brother got up to piss.

He went nuts, I thought he was gonna hit me.
He gave me a speech for like 20 minutes that you pull that shit in college you are a dead man.

It was funny at the time, but looking back now, dude was dead on, you pull that shit at somebodies house, you are making sure you are never invited again.

Yeah, Super Tecmo and Madden, Brings out the Euro Soccer Fan in us all.

lmao! sneaky asians!

If you don't think Seymour, Warren and Wilfork) (all pro bowlers in the past three years) are not the best combo defensive line, I would really love for you to name a better one CW. This is gonna be good.

BTW sorry if your sour grapes cause the Patriots "wanted Gholston" and ended up taking some bum from Tennessee Jerod Mayo

Galloway is not better than Jabar Gaffney? Are you aware who Jabar gaffney is?
Before we picked him up three years ago, he was at home a entire half of a season after the iggles cut him in pre season

you just don't understand
these are all tiny, tiny pieces to belichiks puzzle with Brady back

also what he is saying if they don't get Peppers
they might get a decent season out of J Taylor cheaper
what is wrong with that?

those are all valid points

your jealousy and hostility is almost sad bro

anyone who knows football is going to laugh at this article...hrmm, i wonder why you didn't post who actually wrote it?

A New York Fan did

PWNED

Adam Schein hosts the Sirius Blitz on Sirius NFL Radio from 11-3 ET. He also co-hosts Loudmouths on Sports Net New York every weeknight at 6 ET. He is a weekly columnist and files weekly video reports and makes NFL picks "video style" for FOXSports.com

Top Bottom