Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I apologize in advance for humiliation if we happen to meet :

ortiz34

Ombudsman
Chairman Member
Article from SI.com

1. It's Bill Belichick's world

Tom Brady is on target for a full, healthy season.

The New England Patriots have had the best free agency period of any team.

Bill Belichick is the best coach in football.

It adds up to the Pats clearly being the team to beat in the NFL this year.

And we haven't even hit April.

Think about where New England struggled last year. The Pats had issues running the ball and stopping the forward pass. So Belichick makes the brilliant move of bringing in veteran RB Fred Taylor, who has a lot of gas left in the tank. In talking to Taylor, he raved about meeting Belichick and will do whatever the coach wants. Remember, Taylor, while hurt last season, had a sensational season in 2007. He's been an excellent player throughout his career, only to get overshadowed playing in Jacksonville. Look for Taylor to get 10-15 carries a game for the Pats and help give Brady balance on offense.

Belichick then addressed the cornerback position by signing Shawn Springs. But it's the Leigh Bodden move that has piqued my interest. Bodden is a playmaker. After a strong run in Cleveland, he was lost in the madness of the Lions' 0-16 season, finding himself as the nickel back to start the season after Matt Millen smartly (did I just write that?) traded Shaun Rogers for him. This is a player who had 6 picks, 15 pass break-ups, and 88 tackles in 2007 for the Browns. I love the fit for Bodden in New England.

The Pats lose wide receiver Jabar Gaffney, but get better with Joey Galloway.

And in classic Bill Belichick fashion, the Pats cleared cap space in the Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel trades. And they got their fourth Day 1 draft pick in the process by obtaining Kansas City's second-rounder. It gives Belichick options. With a first-round selection and three picks in Round 2, Belichick has the ability to trade up or down. And you know how Belichick masters a war room. With picks and new financial flexibility, they have the option to make a move for an impact veteran on or before draft day.

The perfect player who fits that description is Carolina's disenfranchised DE Julius Peppers. And despite reports to the contrary, I believe the Pats are still sniffing around Peppers, at the right price contractually.

And worse case scenario, they ink Jason Taylor.

It's good to be king, right?

And the greatest quarterback on the planet is back.

And Randy Moss and Wes Welker still collect paychecks.

Oh — did I mention the Pats still have the best defensive line in football and linebacker Jerod Mayo is a star after just one season?

Scary, isn't it.

CW and Lambruh in 3...2...1

wow, way to find ONE (completely biased) article by a writer that's completely on the patriots nuts (and i'm willing to bet has been on their nuts for years and written similarly inane crap)

lol @ vastly praising the acquisitions of an old washed up RB, a should be mummified WR, and a CB that got repeatedly abused last year.

those moves were questionable, at best.

anyone who knows football is going to laugh at this article...hrmm, i wonder why you didn't post who actually wrote it?

Article from SI.com

1. It's Bill Belichick's world

Tom Brady is on target for a full, healthy season.

The New England Patriots have had the best free agency period of any team.

Bill Belichick is the best coach in football.

It adds up to the Pats clearly being the team to beat in the NFL this year.

And we haven't even hit April.

Think about where New England struggled last year. The Pats had issues running the ball and stopping the forward pass. So Belichick makes the brilliant move of bringing in veteran RB Fred Taylor, who has a lot of gas left in the tank. In talking to Taylor, he raved about meeting Belichick and will do whatever the coach wants. Remember, Taylor, while hurt last season, had a sensational season in 2007. He's been an excellent player throughout his career, only to get overshadowed playing in Jacksonville. Look for Taylor to get 10-15 carries a game for the Pats and help give Brady balance on offense.

Belichick then addressed the cornerback position by signing Shawn Springs. But it's the Leigh Bodden move that has piqued my interest. Bodden is a playmaker. After a strong run in Cleveland, he was lost in the madness of the Lions' 0-16 season, finding himself as the nickel back to start the season after Matt Millen smartly (did I just write that?) traded Shaun Rogers for him. This is a player who had 6 picks, 15 pass break-ups, and 88 tackles in 2007 for the Browns. I love the fit for Bodden in New England.

The Pats lose wide receiver Jabar Gaffney, but get better with Joey Galloway.

And in classic Bill Belichick fashion, the Pats cleared cap space in the Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel trades. And they got their fourth Day 1 draft pick in the process by obtaining Kansas City's second-rounder. It gives Belichick options. With a first-round selection and three picks in Round 2, Belichick has the ability to trade up or down. And you know how Belichick masters a war room. With picks and new financial flexibility, they have the option to make a move for an impact veteran on or before draft day.

The perfect player who fits that description is Carolina's disenfranchised DE Julius Peppers. And despite reports to the contrary, I believe the Pats are still sniffing around Peppers, at the right price contractually.

And worse case scenario, they ink Jason Taylor.

It's good to be king, right?

And the greatest quarterback on the planet is back.

And Randy Moss and Wes Welker still collect paychecks.

Oh — did I mention the Pats still have the best defensive line in football and linebacker Jerod Mayo is a star after just one season?

Scary, isn't it.

i bolded the points so people with intelligence can LOL

I think the Chiefs look so much better.

Big Deal another year the Pats dominate.

What's new?

a) the fucking amount of main stream media that swallow Boston cock is alarming. half of the regular espn writers probably have boston red sox tats. fuck peter gammons that crotchedy old fuck.

b) lmfao at Jason Taylor and Joey Galloway

c) i give this guy as much credit as I do some fat balding angry boring cargo-pant rockin jagoff sittin in fucking McBarney's pub in Roxbury with the rest of the scumbags talking about how "sick da patriots ah gunna be, doood"

Shawn springs .. Will play maybe play 5 games tops .. Dood is always hurt .. Im glad the skins cut him ..enjoy

Pats love signing washed up players .. Give some rookies a chance sheeeshh

Shawn springs .. Will play maybe play 5 games tops .. Dood is always hurt .. Im glad the skins cut him ..enjoy

You remember this senior year though, right before the Rose Bowl I think he kept talking to the White Wide out for Arizona State, telling him he would let him have one catch for his gf if he didn't cut him, or block him cheap.

Dude had one catch for 11 yards.

Springs is a Stud.

Just an old one, that has what Hurricane says, one season left.

Top Bottom