Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I actually feel sorry for EMINEM

He can afford 3k a week...........it's just the different treatment that males and females get in the courts.
Picture Missy Elliot getting a divorse with same circumstances.........

Who wants to support the kids if you hate the woman? If the biatch is sleeping with some asshole then the kids can go to hell as well. No any support to anybody who initiates the divorcing process!! This applies to both sexes!

Personally I think he should deal with her like he did in that song of his...Cut her throat and burry her in the woods.

I have a better idea.
DONT GET MARRIED.
It's a pointless and useless institution developed by men to keep women down, and now women have made it even more useless and degrading by instigating "paybacks"...literally.
Neither party or sex is right.

This is the kinda shit that will get a bitch found on the bottom of the river with her head chopped off!! Fuck that bitch!! And fuck you dickheads that are against him. Even if I hated someone just cause the music they make I wouldn't want them to get fucked with like that!! That bitch is a fucking loser and I she gets dragged along 33 miles by a fucking train.

That's like me saying to all you white folks out there:

Good I'm glad your daughters got raped. I hate you whiteys!

Fuck that!! If it was any other guy being treated like that you guys would pissed just like me and I'm looking at the situation NOT the person!!

The reason I'm so passionate about this shit is because my bitch of a mother did this shit to my hard working dad!! And the bitch never had to work just stay at home and watch soaps all day,the fucking bitch!!

I hate him, but I hate the fact that the courts cater to women during a divorce. It is total bullshit that he has to pay her a dime. He should match what she contributes, which at this point is zero. Most child support a woman recieves is spent on herself. my dad had to pay my mom money and she would get pissed when i needed new shoes, she wanted to spend the money that was supposed to be for the children on going to the bar and hanging out with her friends. Fuck his ex-wife, he should put a hit out on her.

$2.7M, gross. That's pretty shitty.

Any math people able to figure out what that would be after Michigans taxes...??

Plus as an entertainer he faces the "out of state performance" tax. When he performs in say California, he is subject to taxes there.

He shouldn't be worried about Kim fucking him over, he should be worried about Dre fucking him over.

ALL WOMEN ARE STEALING BITCHES...

They get their chance and they will cut your throat...

It does not take 140,000.00 to raise a 5 year-old girl...a year. The court system is so FUCKED up when it comes to that.

Top Bottom