Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut Vs Clen Vs Xenadrine

Whic you Prefer and Why ??

• Hydroxycut

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Xenadrine

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Clen

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Other ECA

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
you should of posted a product that norephedrine like adipo or PPA. I can't feel crap when i take xenadrine. Adipo wires me out and it feel great when on a keto diet. Clen, anything over 4 tabs and my brain feels like its going to pop. Hydroxycut...the pills resemble something a horse would swallow. C'mon the pills are huge and if you don't drink a full glass of water with them you'll burp them back up. Those damm hydroxycut pills burn coming back up.

What this cycle look like ? clen + ECA

week..eca.. clen
1........off....on
2........off....on
3........on....off
4........on....off

5........off....on
6........off....on
7........on....off
8........on....off

9........off....on
10......off....on
11......on....off
12......on....off

I got an ECA stack from prolab nutrition, called Therma Pro. The ephadrine content is higher then anything on the market. 400mg per cap! compare this with 5mg per cap on hydroxycut, and it was only $30 for 120 caps Canadian and you only take 2 a day compared to hydroxycut which is $60 for 160 caps but you have to take 6 per day and still get 25x as much ephadrine per day with this stuff. Not sure if it's available in the US or not but all nutrition house's in Canada carry it. This shit makes you wired as hell, and seems to be working great so far, I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Last edited:
check to see what its standardized to bro...no way there's 400mg of ephedrine in one cap...that shit would kill you. Its probably 400mg ma huang but standardized somewhere around 20mg of the effective ephedrine.

Metabolift from twinlab...same shit as ripped fuel and all the rest by 1/2 the price because it is aimed at non-bodybuilders.

OK its actually 400mg of sida cordifolia, which contains 6% ephadrine. So in other words 24mg per cap, still better then hydroxycut though. I had some great energy today and felt great, I was a little anxious and fidgity but that was about the side I noticed.

Top Bottom