Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut Vs Clen Vs Xenadrine

Whic you Prefer and Why ??

• Hydroxycut

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Xenadrine

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Clen

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Other ECA

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Please elaborate on your generic ECA stack.... I'm curious. I'll be starting to take SOMETHING in the coming weeks, just not exactly sure what. Hydroxycut didn't do much for me, so I'm thinking about Xenadrine or some other ECA.... possibly that Therma Pro the guy was talking about.

ya know for just an ECA stack, believe it or not i took some stacker 2 and it got me kinda wired, was cheap too. Xenadrine doesn't even feel like it's working, dymetradine extreme, ripped fuel, beta lean, met-rx thermicore, all feel like nothing. I personally prefer adrenaline or adipokinetix. The adrenaline comes from genapharm not to be confused with that adrenerlin crap. I'd like to try clen sometime with some ketotifen or whatever in it... does clen get you wired? Seems like the search i did on it makes it seem safer than taking ECA, wierd...

Rich

try this....

Viaverin, its abit safer then all those, and it does the job. take it 30 mins before a workout. even pop one before you go out to a club....its all good

Last edited:
Diet Fuel makes me twitch. not shake, actually twitch. Its the oddest thing. It could be just me. One room in my friends house gives me a full hard on and I have no idea why.

and on the seventh day god created man, and saw that man was a lazy creature.

......and on the eight day god made speed stack, and god saw that man was not lazy any more, and he looked at speed stack and said it was good.

OMEGA said:
and on the seventh day god created man, and saw that man was a lazy creature.

......and on the eight day god made speed stack, and god saw that man was not lazy any more, and he looked at speed stack and said it was good.

lol

Top Bottom