Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hydroxycut and "Body for Life" are the compatible?

njachest

I'm taking hydroxycut according to the directed amount 4@2x a day. I'm also on the Body for Life program and want to make sure that the fat burners won't screw it up. I hope that it will make it even more effective. Please advise me on this! Thanks :)

Thanks, man, also can anyone tell me if I should wait to eat after a workout, and if so, how long? Also after my morning cardio should I wait to eat, if so how long? Just seems that Bill never covered that, although he is quite clear on pre-workout philosophy! Thanks again bro.

if your goal is to lean up and burn fat your cool
wait about half hour to eat after cardio eat high carb meal
right after weight training followed by high protein meal/shake
20 min later

Thanks MrAnderson, thats exactly what I needed to know, and yes, leaning up and burning fat is the goal but not at the expense of atrophy, although I'm well aware that when cutting it is difficult to actually build more muscle, therefore, I'm just trying to keep what I've got and lose the fat (btw) so far so good. It's been about one week and I've lost about 2-3 pounds, but the first couple days I went too extreme and cut too much food. I only expect to lose about 1-2 pounds a week from here on out. Thanks again to everyone for your support.

The best revenge is living well.
Njachest

You know, when cutting up, you have to make sure you get all your meals in (specially on BFL) ...

Tha only major draw back to fat burners are that THEY FUCKING SURPRESS YOUR APPETITE TOO DAMN MUCH.

it's hard to eat,,, instead of eating 2 1/2 - 3 hours, you start eating a meal every 5-6 hours.

Your total meals from 6 - 7 drop down to 3-4.

Don't take the fat burner if it surpresses your appetite too much.

Instead eat every 2-3 hours and hype up ur metabolism naturally.

Peace, good luck.

You can only use EAS products if you're on Body For Life. They're the only ones that will have any effect on your body when using that specific program.

You know what I did? I found out everything that was in myoplex and just make sure I get that with a cheap protein powder and a few carbs from fruit top it off with a cheap multi-vitamin and voila, body for life for those of us on a budget.

On the matter of suppressing too much, not me brother. In fact it seems to just keep me nice and satisfied otherwise I think I'd go ape shit with the reduced amount of calories.

I like the diet so much I think I'll just make it permanant and when I bulk next time just increase 2 or 3 of the meals with extra carbs, and of course get rid of the morning cardio, that will not be hard at all. :)

i too am doing the body for life contest.I am actually starting my 12 week program on monday as it is the last strating date.My diet and training are going to be a little different than that of bill phillips but i think i will succeed.I will post my training and diet in the online journal section.

Top Bottom