Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Humatrope on cycle or PCT???

ucantridethis01

Hey guys, here is my question. I have 2000mcg IGF1, and 2 12mg vials of Humatrope. I know to see results with HGH you need to run it for a long time. But this is what I have and i'm not throwing it away. So I am going to start a cycle doing 250 Test E. 400 Eq, 200 Tren E. I was first thinking use each individually as PCT, but after reading I don't think that is my best bet. So I was thinking to start mid cycle on like 40mcg IGF/day for 25 days then do 4iu HGH/day for 9 days. Then after HGH start over with IGF again and run it til its gone then run HGH til its gone. That would give me close to 68 days on gh while on AAS. Do you think I would see results doing this mid cycle with all the other compounds? What do you think would be my best bet to do with what I have? Please give any input

That would give me close to 68 days on gh while on AAS. Do you think I would see results doing this mid cycle with all the other compounds?
GH results in general are real stealthy. If your on a cycle and using GH you are probably going to notice some joint comfort and softer skin but nothing else you can probably definably say "Yea, thats from the GH". GH isnt an anabolic but can be a great aid in healing and providing joint comfort if not over used.

Top Bottom