Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HUGE ARMS...Do you go heavy or light??

i do one arm muscle paired with a bigger muscle group, back and bis. legs and tris. ive always been under the speculation that the hormones released from the bigger muscle groups helps the smaller muscles like bi/tri grow more

I do chest and back then the next day isolate my bis/tri/delts heavy 8-12 reps I LOVE super setting bis and tris the pump is rediculous

tris: cable push downs & skull crushers. bis: barbell curl, dumbell curl & spider incline curl, delt: upright rows, dumbell flys & end with military presses because my tris are already exhausted and I can focus on my front delts

Why dont you guys post up how big your arms are, then you can give advice.. My arms are 18" cold flexed has always been my best body part, i train bicep and tricep very heavy, but on separate days.. If your arms are lagging train them together the reason i dont train them together is because they are too big for my body, when pumped they are as big as my head NO JOKE..lol

Here is what i use and it has worked FANTASTIC, give this a try you will not be disappointed, guaranteed.. btw im 100% natural..

Bicep
1.Very heavy straight barbell curls = 2 warm ups first, 3 working sets 12 short of failure, 10 failure, 6-8 failure reps
2.Very heavy incline dumbell curls 3 working sets = Same as above NO WARM UPS
3. cable curls with straight bar = 4-6 working sets 20-15-12-10-15-25 (This exercise is only for pump to stretch the fascia)

Tricep
1.very heavy Close grip bench on smith machine (hands 6-8 inch apart) = 1 warm up if you need to 3 working sets 12-15 short failure, 10 failure- 6-8 failure reps
2.very heavy overhead dumbell or barbell extension 15 failure, 12 failure, 8-10 failure reps
3.Rope pushdown = 5 working sets, 20 short failure, 15,12,10 drop for another 20 reps all sets to failure (this exercise is only for pump to stretch fascia)..

Hope this helps you guys

first i want to make clear the whole 3inch gain on ur arm in 30 days they claim is a load of shit and very deceiving

basically injecting the stuff causes alot of swelling and can make u think uve gained so much size

1-MAYBE 2 inches is wat u can achieve, some guys even make no gains after there run, why i dotn know

the pain and all the injections is also very hard to do everyday

as for maintaince, i beleive u can maintain synthol gains IF you stay on gear for life, if your someone who goes on and off i feel pretty confident in saying ull loose wateva gains u make pretty fast or eventually

but then again synthol IMO isnt for an ametuer or casual steroid user, it really is something IMO u should only use if you really are that serious about bodybuilding, or have a stubborn bodypart that doesnt grow even on a gram of gear or in portion with ur body

ive been able to maintain my gains, but then again i dont come off gear so it be expected id maintain them, if i came off gear however i feel id loose my gains just liek i would for every body part

interesting stuff...

are you thinking of dieting down and doing an amateaur BB contest any time soon? or are you fully converted to powerlifting now?

also what subz said, a comparison pic of the arms before the synthol and after would be cool.

Heavy weight, technique and form suffer but the arm muscles are moving more weight. IMO this is useless training.

Light weight, technique and form should/need to be perfect. Less overall weight being moved but if you can isolate and really focus that weight it will also do amazing things.
I disagree, holding perfect form always held me back. I pushed my self, used heavier weights, and said fuck perfect form and I started growing like never before. People worry so much about form that its holding them back.

big ass weights

I dont even do arms LOL I need to, when I do I go heavy though

I actually dont do them either and i would say they're very balanced with the rest of my upper body if not a tad larger proportionately. I always do compound movements though for chest and back. Whenever my chest or shoulders are fried at the end of a workout, so are my tri's. Same with back and bi's.

Do you do dips in chest workout? It's my last excercise and after 5-6 sets my lower chest is shot but so are my arms.

Top Bottom