Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's Your Squat? The Squat Help Thread

im going to send this to my buddy he back when he was in highschool and we both played football his coach told him to never do squats cuz to many people blow out there knees and now since where older and we still go to the gym he never wants to do squats however me on the other hand its my BEST workout it seems like i can get a new max ever week out two last week when we was doing are sets he had to set out while i went 225 plus pounds over his max squat

Hello everyone
Some day I worked the low bar squat, and 2 days after I have pain when I carry the burden of work or doing presses, as if we cancel the bicep arm (humerus), also a pain in the forearm and shoulders top?
its tendonitis?
What to do?

thanx

Ok I admit I suck at squatting but I am trying real hard to improve it. I will be squatting 2x a week. After watching the squat rx videos I tried to stay with perfect form and not round my back at all, stay arched and keep my knees out and go as low as possible. Prior to this I was able to get 185 10-12 times, now today I didn't go higher than 155! Hard when I'm already so weak to step back even further, and man my ass is so sore! I have horribly weak glutes and atrocious flexibilty in my hips and groin. Besides stretching and squatting, are there any other exercises I should add, I was eyeing the leg press machine today, but the squats kick my ass, I did 5 sets of 10 and did 2 sets of reverse lunges, I feel like I'm kinda shorting myself but my lower half is pretty much toast. Any accessory exercises maybe for glutes/groin I should add or is squats enough. I kinda figure if I got anything left I should just do more sets of squats.

you probably feel that way cause you never squat with perfect form before so your muscles never want to that specific position with this amount of weight but working with good form will take up much fester then you think

Top Bottom