Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How's Your Squat? The Squat Help Thread

Not bad!

Two things I would suggest,,, bring your stance in a little and drive your knees out when coming out of the hole :)

HMM ok I thought with stance go as wide as you can without it bein uncomfortable when squatting for lbs rather than mass...

What do you mean about the knees? They seem to wobble in slightly but I dont even notice that when im squatting or know why it happens...

Use whatever stance you re comfortable with.

Your knees appear to buckle in when comming out of the hole. This is a common error. Letting your knees come in will eventually cause some knee problems.

Why haven't you bought SS yet? The pointers and form discussed in the book would help you greatly. It did me.

Use whatever stance you re comfortable with.

Your knees appear to buckle in when comming out of the hole. This is a common error. Letting your knees come in will eventually cause some knee problems.

Why haven't you bought SS yet? The pointers and form discussed in the book would help you greatly. It did me.

Ah yeah allright, they do that when I go too wide and my stance was pretty wide in that vid.

Just not got round to buyin it, been on holiday too... Gotta check the price anyway not got loads of £££ to spend atm 15th bday in 4 weeks though...

Hey EM seems like when you coem up from the deep part of the squat you lean a little forward, i sometimes do this too but i know its not right. try driving up with your legs to push up the weight! I do this too though, its from too much weight

Yah when I dont concentrate on it I do lean forward slightly then I notice and sit back, its not from a weak lower back not bein able to take the load its just Im concetrating on so many things - stay on heals, look up, drive my ass up and forward, make sure i move than damn weight, try not to let knees buckle etc

I dunno if you can see in the vid but I sit back a bit more as I come up too, thats when I notice Im coming forward, I guess this will just take practice...

Is there really a difference between wider and narrower stance if your primary goal is to get stronger and gain overall mass (body wise and not just in legs) ?

Top Bottom