Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hows this for luck, the day after i lose my job i find $1000 cash in an envelope LOLO

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
So me and my fiance went to her old bank to close out an old account and i see an envelope wedged in the cushion of a lobby chair with no one around anywhere. So i was going to sit down and picked it up and noticed there was someting in it, well turned out to be $1000 cash LOL. It looked like a deposit envelope but there wasnt any writing showing who it could have belonged to. We were in there at least 10 minutes and there was no one else in the lobby so it must have been there a good while. So looks like its mine now.
Talk about some fucking luck, lose my job one day and find a grand cash the next.

Re: Hows this for luck, the day after i lose my job i find $1000 cash in an envelope

In a bank lobby?Bro you ever here of surveillance cameras?When that ole lady on ssi that lost her enevelope due to her dementia attack goes to the counter frantically and crys that money was her entire savings Your ass is gonna be on the cover of the local news paper for scum bag of the year.I would have turned it in the guilt would have killed me.

Re: Hows this for luck, the day after i lose my job i find $1000 cash in an envelope

In a bank lobby?Bro you ever here of surveillance cameras?When that ole lady on ssi that lost her enevelope due to her dementia attack goes to the counter frantically and crys that money was her entire savings Your ass is gonna be on the cover of the local news paper for scum bag of the year.I would have turned it in the guilt would have killed me.

+1

They've got you on camera going home with that money. Come on, now. I could never keep that, god knows what way I'd be screwing someone else over.

yea im going to turn it in so the teller can pocket it lol. its cash in an unmarked envelope, not a check.

lucky you ... hope I find $1k so that I can quit my job :rolleyes:

Teller cant pocket shit if anything they might hold it for 30 days and if no one claimed it you would have gotten it back.And this time you would have been recognized for doing an honest deed.

ok called the nonemergency police line an they are going to call me back with what to do with this.

If you want you can pay pal it to me and i will look into getting it back to its right ful owner

Top Bottom