Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would this look for natural training?

view

Still got about 8 weeks before I am off, but like to plan things out.

I will do weights M-W-F and one day of cardio on the weekend. And I have a workout a and b. So it goes, A-B-A, B-A-B. (I think this is kinda like DC, but not sure).

Workout A -- Chest, Shoulders, Tris, Calves (15 work sets)

Incline Db 2 x 6
Flat DB 2 x 8
Db Shoulder Press 2 x 8, 6
Db lateral 2 x 10
Bent over lateral 2 x 10
Rope pushdowns 2 x 12
Skull crushers 2 x 8
Standing calve raise 1 x 30

Workou B -- Back, Bis, Quads, Hams, Traps, Calves (16 work sets)

Chins to front 3 x bw
One arm db row 2 x 10
Weighted hypers 1 x 10
BB curls 2 x 5
Incline curls 2 x 6
Squats 2 x 5
Seated leg curl 1 x 15-8-6 (drop set)
(not big on sldl)
BB front shrugs 2 x 12
Seated Calve raise 1 x 30

Would this be a good natty regime? The only other regime I was considering was the old school one, but am thinking I will like this one more.

Thoughts, opinions, thanks!

Anything will be good if you're natural, so long as you don't kill yourself with too much intensity and frequency. It looks fine. Focus on improving the weight. The more you push, the bigger you'll become.

Id reccomend much more volume keeping each set at maximum intensity. 12 sets for the smaller body parts, and 15 for back and legs. 4 sets each for the auxillary muscles, or more if that doesnt bring results. It may sound like alot but I believe the body adjusts, as it has for me. I was 105lbs when I started lifting and Ive done this routine since the start. Now its been greatly modified in my program but many of the principles remain the same. As for the reps, 12-15 worked best for me for a long time, but you can experiment with different rep ranges, just be sure to take each set to failure, excluding warm-ups. Hope that helps!

The more you push said:
I cant say this has always held true for me. Ive had periods where Ive become MUCH stronger with no measurable size to show for it. Alot of it has to do with the way you train and also the way your body adapts to it along with diet and eating enough. Results vary greatly from person to person, so the best way to find what works best, is to experiment and see what brings you the best results. And of course LOTS of patience.

when you say 8 weeks until youre "off" i assume ur referring to gear..i can tell you that its a bad idea to change your training immediately after a cycle..i would decrease your volume slightly but still lift heavy just the same as u were on gear..i would wait until your through pct and somewhat bac to normal hpta wise before doing a new routine..

Top Bottom