Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How well does AIMF do against Aromasin for estrogen problems?

This is what I've read about the dbol bridging method...

------------------------
In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you won´t lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you´d use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG. This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT.

-----------------------------

Just curious why I don't hear of more people using low doses of Dbol to bridge?

gymratforlife said:
Nice exactly what I was leaning towards,fucking perfect.

Well, that info didn't come from a medical or scientific journal, so who knows if Dbol truly doesn't affect HPTA and recover?

If you try it, be sure to tell us how it works for ya. I've seen some guys run 10mg dbol ED between their last cycle day and PCT and others running it during PCT only and still others for both.

Top Bottom