Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experienced bros and Vets read carefully I need help with some issues,kinda complicated.

Ok here we go.I was on cycle for almost a year and then decided ok I wasnt really gaining enough to stay on anymore so I decided to come off(Big mistake let me tell ya)I went through a very extensive PCT and recuperated somewhat sexually and mentally was doing not so bad kept pretty much all the new muscle.Then after PCT like 6 months down the line I was having issues getting it up and stuff so I said fuck it Im going to go back on and went back on test and deca(another huge mistake)when I got back on it seemed like things were even worse so I droped the Deca and stayed on the test on 600 mg per week,now its been 2 months since Ive been on and sex drive is pretty much almost normal and sometimes still having issues getting erections to be rock hard,also my motivation in the gym has gone to shit and I am starting to see bodyfat get a bit higher probably due to the fact that I am not working out as hard in the gym and motivation is low.What do you guys suggest I should do to get back on track mentally in the gym and physically,I am not planing on coming off again at this poinbt but there is no use in staying on if Im going to feel like this.Help a brother out.

gymratforlife said:
Ok here we go.I was on cycle for almost a year and then decided ok I wasnt really gaining enough to stay on anymore so I decided to come off(Big mistake let me tell ya)I went through a very extensive PCT and recuperated somewhat sexually and mentally was doing not so bad kept pretty much all the new muscle.Then after PCT like 6 months down the line I was having issues getting it up and stuff so I said fuck it Im going to go back on and went back on test and deca(another huge mistake)when I got back on it seemed like things were even worse so I droped the Deca and stayed on the test on 600 mg per week,now its been 2 months since Ive been on and sex drive is pretty much almost normal and sometimes still having issues getting erections to be rock hard,also my motivation in the gym has gone to shit and I am starting to see bodyfat get a bit higher probably due to the fact that I am not working out as hard in the gym and motivation is low.What do you guys suggest I should do to get back on track mentally in the gym and physically,I am not planing on coming off again at this poinbt but there is no use in staying on if Im going to feel like this.Help a brother out.

I feel you bro, I have been "on" 80% of the past year and a half, My longest break was in between this last cycle, shit went downhill emotionally, sexually and physically not to mention the drive to hit the gym hard was all but gone. All this while watching muscle fade only to be replaced with fat. It was tough but I hung in there and went through with a full PCT and let my body completly reset. I ran loads of HCG and clomid, it was complete hell. From what described it sounds like maybe you didn't ever fully recover. I'm no doc but that would be my guess. Your not going to like this but I would start ramping the test down, running HCG and droping the test in three weeks and running a heavy PCT. Then in a few moths see a doctor and have full blood tests done before you start back, thats not what you wanted to hear but...

I dont think its the trainig thats causing this I am pretty sure its something more than that because I am a bit down and I never feel like that.I am also not back to normal sexual functioning,I dont know if its cortisol build up in my system or estrogen from the long cycles and then all the clomid or what.

gymratforlife said:

are you on just test?
no ancillaries (nolva, AI, etc)?

Re: Experienced bros and Vets read carefully I need help with some issues,kinda compl

macrophage69alpha said:
are you on just test?
no ancillaries (nolva, AI, etc)?
Yeah just test E at 600 mgs per week.

You could have progesterone and/or prolactin build-up from the nandrolone. These hormones can linger for a long time bro, and they cause fat deposit, lethargy, lowered libido, and mental fatigue. I would add bromo @2.5mg a day (take it at night), and proviron @ 50mg a day to keep the shbg and aromatase somewhat limited as well.

Re: Experienced bros and Vets read carefully I need help with some issues,kinda compl

krishna said:
You could have progesterone and/or prolactin build-up from the nandrolone. These hormones can linger for a long time bro, and they cause fat deposit, lethargy, lowered libido, and mental fatigue. I would add bromo @2.5mg a day (take it at night), and proviron @ 50mg a day to keep the shbg and aromatase somewhat limited as well.
thanx bro sounds like a plan I am going to give that a try and see what happens.

Top Bottom