Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to track nutrition with bloat from dbol/test e

Ironjunkie_15

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Hope I am able to be thorough enough for basic information. I am currently on my first cycle, running dbol 40mg ED (10 mg split doses throughout the day), Test E 600 mg/week (300 mg Mon/Thurs), and HCG at 500iu/wk (250iu Mon/Thurs). Adex .25mg EOD.

My body stats are 6' and currently 205lb in my 3rd week of my cycle. I started off at 190 lb at an approximate 7-8% bf to prepare for this cycle. I am 24 years old and have been lifting for 6 years, 4 of which have been serious. My goals are to put on mass, for an aesthetic looking physique.

My training split is 7 days a week, 2 days where I only do Abs, cardio, and other very minimal lifting, acting as rest days, and I hit each body part 2x per week.

I calculated my maintenance calories to be approximately 2775, and from there added a 750 calorie surplus for a total of 3525. These calories are from my beginning weight. From there, 20% of my calories are from fats, I eat 1.75g/bw of protein and the rest make up carbs for a total of F/C/P at 78/383/323, which I have been sticking to relatively closely aside from a few days where gameday food got the best of me.

Now for my question.. I know almost all of this weight I put on in the first 3 weeks has been water. As I had planned on making nutritional adjustments based on what I saw in the mirror and what I saw on the scale, this plan seems to not be plausible anymore based on the serious amount of bloat I have been experiencing. I upped my water consumption as I knew I was not getting enough, to try to combat this. As I want to minimize fat gain, keeping my calories in check is very important to me. While I do not care so much as to the looks of the bloat, keeping track of my actual weight for nutritional calculations is my most serious concern. I currently show no signs of estrogen related sides aside from the bloat.

By week 4 I intend to see the results of the test coming in and will be dropping the dbol after the 4th week. I find it difficult to gauge nutritional calculations when I cannot determine the amount of actual mass I have put on. Does anybody have any recommendations as to what they have experienced in the past or what course of action may be best suited for my situation? Any replies would be appreciated.

Thank you

Your weight gain right now is mostly from a combination of water and increased nitrogen retention.

There is a lot of misconceptions about how many calories a person needs, especially people that lifts weights. Now throw steroids in on top of that.. basically, just take that number that calculator gave you and throw it out the window.

If you are as lean as you say you are, then it is fair to assume you know how to eat. So instead of counting calories, just eat. Keep protein high, carbs complex, and fats healthy. Eat from the time you wake up, to the time you go to bed. Based on your size, I'd shoot for 4,000-4,500 clean calories. That should keep you lean, while maximizing muscle growth.

Muscle Juice, I appreciate the reply! I think beginning next week I will thrown an extra meal into my nutrition to keep it in that 4 K range, as the test should be reaching near stable levels. Mentally, its hard to not track cals when you just got done doing a 3 month cut lol. Finding that sweet spot is a bi***!

Top Bottom