Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to keep bacteria from growing in gear?

$broke$

This is probably a dumb question, but I'm new, so take it easy on me.

One of my buddies who also lifts told me that once the gear is exposed to the air, bacteria can get in it and grow.

So I know that vials have a rubber stopper to seal them, but when you put the needle in, it leaves a very tiny hole in the stopper. Can't bacteria get in there and live?

Stopper should be cleaned w/ alcohol before needle is inserted and after it is removed. Rubber stopper should close around hole after the needle is withdrawn. Hopefully there is at least a small amount of BA in the gear which also should help with sterility.

You will inject the same amount of air into the bottle as you plan to take out. And unless someone sells sterile air then your putting bacteria in the bottle. You gear should have BA in it and that will help kill off parasites.

If the vial develops a vaccumn the it will need pressure to draw out the gear, so air must be added,to sterlize the air hold the bottle upside down and inject into the oil the bubbles is the air and the BA should take care of any bacteria.

You will inject the same amount of air into the bottle as you plan to take out. And unless someone sells sterile air then your putting bacteria in the bottle. You gear should have BA in it and that will help kill off parasites.

haha okay that answers it pretty well

This is probably a dumb question, but I'm new, so take it easy on me.

One of my buddies who also lifts told me that once the gear is exposed to the air, bacteria can get in it and grow.

So I know that vials have a rubber stopper to seal them, but when you put the needle in, it leaves a very tiny hole in the stopper. Can't bacteria get in there and live?

Being clean and storing them properly is your best bet.

My doctor's office does not do the injecting air..

They put an 18ga right in after cleaning the stopper then draw.. then switch to a 23ga/1" and stick me after swabbing me..

Top Bottom