Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?

ExtraMile

High End Bro
Platinum
Im on a new routine and it seems to be working very well, especially on my legs, back and arms. The only downside is that now Im getting stretch marks on the side of my triceps and my inner thighs. This morning I woke up looked in the mirror and now Iv got a small one on the top of my bicep and Im starting to get them on the front sweep of my quads and below my hips. :mad:

Im goin to see the doc tomorrow to ask him if he reccomends anything but do any of you have any ideas/methods of reducing/preventing/getting rid of them?

Cocoa butter and vit A cream worked on some ladies stretch marks from pregnancy that I know.You could try that.Also you may want to post this in the womens forum , they may have an opinion to offer.(no joke)Hope it works out.Thats some serious growing you got going on!Good job!

my bi's and inner pec look like gps's highway maps. I definitely have noticed them fade over the years just once in a while rub some cocoa or baby oil even into them. they sell special cream for that too ive seen. jergens is the only one i can think of off the top g. ps they are type embarassing if you have light skin. fckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

They fade but they take a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time to fade. The really bad ones i had on my back that looked like whip marks that i got around 13-14 when i started getting tall are just now barely visable and im 20. That was with no creams or anything, i put vit. e oil on a few times but never stuck to anything. They are just a sign that you are growing and growing fast, so keep up the good work.

Yes I do have pale skin lol. And allright I went to see doc and he said they will fade over time but may take years, god damn they look horrible :mad:

Top Bottom