Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get most out of low test/high tren?

milton35

Hey folks

Right now I'm bridging out my second cycle, which was 500mg of test e and 300mg of deca. I'm bridging on 125mg of test and I plan to do this for about 8 weeks.

For my next cycle, I'd like to do 250mg test e and 300-400mg tren e.
This will be my first cycle with tren. I've chosen the low test because I hope it will lower the tren sides and because I bloat quite badly on 500mg of test.

For this cycle, I hope to gain some quality muscle and lose a little bit of fat (although it certainly shouldn't be an all-out cutting cycle). Although I'm quite sceptical of losing fat AND gaining muscle at the same time, apparently it is possible on tren, so I'd like to give it a try.

This is how I plan to achieve my goals:

Diet: a little above maintenance: 3000kcal with at least 300g of protein

Training: as usual, 8 reps, but now with 15-30 minutes of cardio after each workout

My stats:
23 yo
1m73
83kg
Don't know bodyfat but I'm quite bloated from the deca, so I'd say somewhere around 15

Do you think I will achieve my goals this way or should I either choose to cut or bulk?

Thanks!

p.s. please don't give me trouble for my relatively young age or for bridging this soon. I've achieved quite a lot recently with the help of AAS and I don't plan on quiting them now!

^^^ thats not cycling what you are doing. so why call it a cycle?

secondly what are your plans when you do eventually come off? at your age you are headed straight for HRT at a young age running deca and then tren back to back with no time off. had you done research you would know how much trouble other guys have had recovering from 1 cycle, much less staying on for a long time using tren and deca .. thats the only reason I ask. what you are doing will have long term implications on your HPTA

^^ I know it's not really cycling but it's not like I've been blasting and cruising for the last 5 years. I just plan to bridge now and do my next cycle. Maybe I'll come off then, maybe I'll bridge into another one, we'll see. I realise this is a prime example of being young and reckless, but can you please give me advice?

^^ Well, now you're going to flame me but I actually didn't with my test/deca cycle. All I did was take some aromasin for estrogen control and I didn't have any problems.
I find this a very difficult subject because where I usually get my information (a Dutch bodbuilding forum) most of the guys haven't even heard of bromo, caber and prami and they seems to be doing just fine. (no offence to you guys, but I feel like I'm between two camps here)

^^^ not sure what to tell you man.. you came on here seeking advice.. i gave it to you, but its not the advice you wanted so maybe you are better off listening to those dutch guys who do things the easy way instead.

if you want to do things the right way then this forum is for you, otherwise you should stick with just staying on at 23 and rolling the dice. no one on here will flame you, but what upsets me and a lot of vets on here is the mistakes guys make which can be prevented.

the best way to run steroids is to cover all bases.

also a first cycle should never have deca in it. you should run 1 compound.. learn the ABC's.. then later on as you gain experience gradually start adding more compounds. you are jumping head first into a bay without knowing if their are snakes, crocs or sharks in the water first. its a risk you are taking and at your age an unnecssary and risky gamble.. tren should be used as maybe a 7th or 8th cycle. its for advanced lifters and its likely once you use it you will never go backwards again. it would be like giving a 16 year old a BMW for his bday, its pretty wreckless.

^^^ yeah bro all I can do is flame, those are some decisions that I would not condone.
You need to come off run some serious PCT and then get bloods done. You should feel lucky you havn't noticed anything bad happening. That doesn't mean it hasn't.
Why are you against comming off, running PCT and getting bloods?

you been blasting and cruising for 5 years? Why? When you are 18 there is no reason for it. You should of been worrying about how to get your dick wet as much as possible with the high amount of natty test you had.

Top Bottom