Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get huge, NOW....

+1 /\

I think he was speaking from personal experience

"I’ve done every PCT they sell. You’re not going to keep your gains. You’re NOT. " "Oh, and don't forget about going bald. Yeah, get big for a month and lose your hair for life. Not the choice I'd be making if I had it to do all over again."

Sucks bro you weren't informed, knowlegable or ready for steroids...

Exactly!

I can agree with some of the post as I think most people "blow up" or touch roids before they ever should. I think for some steroids are an option, however I think a lot can be achieved through hard work and dedication without the Juicy-juice. Personally I am happier with my results being natty than when I was cycling, not because they are better, but because I bust my ass 10x as much for them.

if you run a conservative cycle and work hard and eat right.. then run a PCT and keep working hard.. there is no reason why you shouldn't keep most of your gains.

what the OP is reffering to is guys who run kamakazee cycles with no PCT and then lose all their water gains after. they get exposed

WOW ALOT OF HATE GOING ON... im not hating im just trying to state some facts.... i wouldnt consider myself a guru of fitness im far from it but one thing i have learned is everyone is different and knowledge is the key.. if you dont know what your doing when your on a cycle that cycle is going to be worthless.. and everyones different i have tryed some supps that worked great for my buddys that didnt do shit for me im quoteing a buddy of mine when i say" there is no cookie cutter fitness plan" my guess is you prob didnt do the right things you needed to do while on your cycle

and heres one more fact that i think everyone on this site can agree on if you think you can get the same results from being natty as you can on the juice then what about jay cutler, ronnie colemen, arnold do you think they looked like they did by just eating right and training then your in denial man dont get me wrong diet/training is huge but i have seen pics of jay cuttler before he was on the juice and he had his training and his diet down to a T but wasnt half the size he is now

All I have to say is everybody is deifferent, and will react differently to things. Going all natural is always good advice, but some people feel the need for a little supplementation, nothing wrong with that.

Top Bottom