Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to gain inches on your neck

gogeto

Any special routine you can do for muscle neck developing? I want to build a stronger and muscular neck, I'm a rugby player, which is a high contact sport and having a weak neck can expose you to get hurt really easy.

It is pretty much impossible to get the muscles in the trachea to grow. They are smooth muscles that don't really grow like skeletal muscles.

All you can really do is try to develop your trap muscles. Your upper traps are right beside your neck and support your neck. Having strong traps will prevent neck injuries and keep the upper spine neutral.

The best exercise to develop the traps is dumbbell shrugs. The upper traps are an endurance muscle so I would do 3-5 sets of 10-20 reps 2-3 days per week.

Any special routine you can do for muscle neck developing? I want to build a stronger and muscular neck, I'm a rugby player, which is a high contact sport and having a weak neck can expose you to get hurt really easy.

All the traps exercises such as upright rows, shrugs, deadlifts also help to develop neck muscles.

You can also try using the laying leg curl machine for developing your neck

the front neck muscles need to be worked out especially if you have a desk job and are resting your head all day in a chair

the way you do this is lay down on your back. lift your chin to your chest and hold for 5 seconds.. do 3 sets of 15 reps. that will work your front neck muscles.. you won't gain 'inches on your neck' lol but you will prevent neck imbalances from having large traps.

I would focus on the traps to build up that area. You will not be adding inches to your neck but you will look damn intimidating! Lots of heavy deadlifts and you can add in some shrugs if you want.

Shruggs foreva! You can do them with dumbells, with barbell, with kettlebells, and you can do a lot of different variations of this exercise. So do those, and you will see how the traps will start growing like crazy.

Top Bottom