Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to "fake" high blood pressure for a short amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

why would you say that?

Honesly is always the best policy as far as I am concerned. Sex, pregnancy and childbirth - the consequences thereof very valuable information for both men and women.

I was very shocked when I gave birth and find out shit the hard way because NOBODY TOLD ME or they out and out lied.

Talking openly about stuff like this is akin to me telling someone how to treat and upset stomach or a bee sting. :whatever:

Hey BM, Chris wanted me to tell you he doesn't care to hear about your beef curtains. So would you mind changing the subject?

TYIA

why would you say that?

Honesly is always the best policy as far as I am concerned. Sex, pregnancy and childbirth - the consequences thereof very valuable information for both men and women.

I was very shocked when I gave birth and find out shit the hard way because NOBODY TOLD ME or they out and out lied.

Talking openly about stuff like this is akin to me telling someone how to treat and upset stomach or a bee sting. :whatever:

u can be plenty honest without telling me all the deets about your pussyplasty.

Interesting choice of words from a physician.

It was a cystoceal repair that was medically necessary.

You lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas... just sayin.

1, im not on the clock, 2, you dont just volunteer the dirty details of genital surgery for all to see.

Theres a socially acceptable time and place for that. Sorry.

1, im not on the clock, 2, you dont just volunteer the dirty details of genital surgery for all to see.

Theres a socially acceptable time and place for that. Sorry.

*the dirty details* of genital surgery for all to see? Who exactly to you think you are talking too?

This was a thread where a woman is about to give birth. I posted up hoping to educate her in a way that no one did ME. Since women don't even talk openly about these things I though it would be a good opportunity to educate their men as well.

Ummmm who was the one who made the comment about my *appreciating the sutures of a gash" or some such. I felt the need to clarify because of YOUR misunderstanding. Since YOU are supposed to be a MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL I THOUGHT you could appreciate my addressing YOUR CONFUSION.

Believe you me, I won't be making THAT mistake again.

Enjoy your roll with the dogs. You are very well suited for one another, I see. :)

nobody had brought up anything about ripping vaginas, blood splattering the walls, etc etc. Why? Because nobody on EF wants to hear about that shit. Fucking christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom