tinytank New member Jan 26, 2006 #1 forget about girls for now, or go out tonight a thursday and find a new peice of pussy !
tinytank New member Jan 26, 2006 #4 jackangel said: have sex with a man. Click to expand... dude for the last time i wont have sex with u ok, get over it. lol
jackangel said: have sex with a man. Click to expand... dude for the last time i wont have sex with u ok, get over it. lol
string_bean00 New member Jan 26, 2006 #5 1) go out 2) every time you see a girl you'd have sex with given the chance, do a vodka shot
slat1 New member Jan 26, 2006 #6 Here is what I used to do. I would go out and have sex with all sorts of girls. Then I would let God sort it out for me. He is a much higher power than me and would help guide me!
Here is what I used to do. I would go out and have sex with all sorts of girls. Then I would let God sort it out for me. He is a much higher power than me and would help guide me!
c00per New member Jan 26, 2006 #7 JavaGuru said: I say find something casual.... Click to expand... -- or at least inflatable.
silverbackn New member Jan 26, 2006 #8 c00per said: -- or at least inflatable. Click to expand... ..........airheads