Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often you do workout? Do you prefer to do workout with a company or by urself?

Sammyizza

I've talked to my friends about whether they like a company when they go, and they all have different thoughts about that, and their answers are interesting, I am curious what is your preference

Re: How often you do workout? Do you prefer to do workout with a company or by urself

Alone- I like to know my limits, so I can work on breaking them. Working with a partner gives you the impression that you can do more than you can. My 2 c.
Bodiuc

Re: How often you do workout? Do you prefer to do workout with a company or by urself

Alone- I like to know my limits, so I can work on breaking them. Working with a partner gives you the impression that you can do more than you can. My 2 c.
Bodiuc

you dont find you need a spotter when benching? i like working out alone but some excerises i dont feel comfortable doing without a spotter.

When breaking a plateau, I use the Smithmachine, other than that its onli bar and dum. Bodiuc

I've talked to my friends about whether they like a company when they go, and they all have different thoughts about that, and their answers are interesting, I am curious what is your preference

I have tried many training partners and they typically fail so I prefer solo
when possible.

I prefer to do Workout with a partner because he will motivate me and make me push my self to do more and break my limits.

Top Bottom