Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you peeps get tested for STDs?

Then our course is clear:

1) We must create board handles on that site.

2) We must both claim to be former OB/Gyn's who were trained in Catholic hospitals.

3) We need to claim to be members of a male-only secret society (we need a cool Latin name) formed by Pope XYZ in the 18th century to combat the rise of midwives and other females helping women give birth.

4) Our claim is that all male ob/gyns are forced to take a sacred oath to maintain the lie that women must be given pelvic exams and be assisted during childbirth.

5) Our real (secret) mission is to force women into sexually vulnerable positions in the name of health care, so as to perpetuate male dominance of women in society and particularly within the church.

6) We would like to reveal our true names, but the secret society would almost certainly kill us.

You go first, then I'll wait a week or so and say the same thing. We'll act like we've never met before and feed their paranoia.

Good times!

this is brilliant, I'm in.

theres a obgyn who has a blog that entertaining, horrifying and terrific somewhere...I wish I could remember the name of it but its a really cool blog that goes up against these people.

I originally thought, what does it really hurt for a normal birth then I started seeing the statistics on babies that died in unattended births..and saw some truly sad blogs/stories photos :(
and how the women that attempted this and had a stillborn baby or other birth accident were basically shunned by the same assholes that talked them into it.

that said I did have my paramedic partner totally onboard with having an oops home delivery with Makayla, Greg wasn't having it
wouldnt of panned out anyway the way things went.

I scheduled that shit a week in advance, had our shit packed, drove my wife to the hospital and they shot her full of drugs. 4 hours total and she slept for about the last 45 minutes of that. 5 pushes and wallah, baby. Easy as pie. Even my wife will tell you it was no sweat.

Keep yo fukn midwife, this ain't the renaissance

oh mine wasn't. Lol

births are supposed to be a little traumatic tho. Its how its supposed to be.

the trauma bonds you to the baby

Top Bottom