Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much should i give her?

uh, yes it is but u are right about the time frame, 30 years here in the U.S. but we are far behind places like europe and as i stated before, checking your levels is one thing, serum levels is just one way, what about saliva testing and our we talking HRT or BIO-HRT, cause prescribing progestins would not be my choice, people have progesterone deficiency should have progesterone with E2 and E3 if need be, progestins are synthetic we don't produce progestins in our bodys, i would not prescribe those in most cases AND IT'S NOT ALWAYS OLDER WOMEN, it's women of child bearing age and E1,2,3 have only been around for 20-30 years as well.

true people respond differently but i was just curious what would happen, would it be harmful for a couple of shots....

Saliva testing is inaccurate as are most home hormone testing kits, I would recommend going with a certified laboratory.

It does seem that natural hormones are preferable for most women, the reason it is given with oestrogen HRT is to prevent/protect against endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial carcinoma.

Ironically, it is typically the progesterone that is responsible for the side effects that have women discontinue HRT.

There are quite a few issues surrounding testosterone replacement in women, one being that there is no agreed upon definition of of clinical androgen deficiency in women, and there are no clear cut parameters such as free testosterone.

As well, circulating free testosterone may not be a reliable indicator of androgen exposure, and measuring testosterone is reknown for being notoriously inaccurate (unless you are doing the gold standard which is very expensive and not routinely done in diagnostic laboratories), especially at the lower levels that women have.

I suppose if your wife is willing to experiment, then that is your perogative, however, remember that with multiple doses the effects/sides may be cumulative and irreversible.

i would discourage the use of test by women unless it is pharm grade---b/c the risks associated with UG labs--you never know what or how much you are injecting......the last thing she needs is what you think is 25 mgs of test turn out to be 200 mg of trenbolone!!!!!

my advice--look at the pics of Tatyana and tell me if you think if the average woman needs gear :heart::heart::heart:.

Top Bottom