Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein do you take in daily?

I thought I read in another post u weren't juicing it.

Is that correct? I thought such high protein intakes were really only beneficial for juicers

no juice, but there is really NO hardcore/solid scientific evidence showing what is/isn't too much protein. i've changed my diet around from a very clean lean mass diet to a clean heavy bulking diet. w/e protein i don't use, fuck it.....at least it will be there if my body will. since i've upped my protein intake i have noticed vass differences in my body, even after only 4 weeks! my muslces are much fuller, hard as hell, and my vascularity is gone from crzy to, rediculous!!!!:rainbow:

OK, so, can I skip meals and have a shake(protein)? How much protein per pound on my body, and last but not least..... if I shorten my healthy meals and eat more times and with cardi and zip, I will lose weight? Is that correct?

no juice, but there is really NO hardcore/solid scientific evidence showing what is/isn't too much protein. i've changed my diet around from a very clean lean mass diet to a clean heavy bulking diet. w/e protein i don't use, fuck it.....at least it will be there if my body will. since i've upped my protein intake i have noticed vass differences in my body, even after only 4 weeks! my muslces are much fuller, hard as hell, and my vascularity is gone from crzy to, rediculous!!!!:rainbow:

I'm curious.

What % of your cals does this equate too and what is your bodyweight? I've analyzed what I'm doing, and I'm at 3500 cals, 35% P, so that's like 300P normally.

Are u still on the omega programme?

did a search and found a few vids of a guy teaching this exact subject..... man I have asked people all day long through pm's and postings on stuff, but to no avail....... its bummin me........ I was plat but can't afford now, but dag i didn't know peeps would ignore..... I'll just read.

OK, so, can I skip meals and have a shake(protein)? How much protein per pound on my body, and last but not least..... if I shorten my healthy meals and eat more times and with cardi and zip, I will lose weight? Is that correct?
Yes you can replace a meal with a protein shake. I don't, but many do.
Basic rules are 1 gram complete (animal source) protein per pound of bodyweight.
If you eat several small meals (say 6 ED) you will stimulate your metabolism more than if you ate just 3 meals ED. Cardio, and weight training will also help increase your metabolism. This means (assuming your NOT over training) you'll most likely store more calories as muscle (tissue and glycogen), and less as fat. Bodyweight should be less of a concern than body composition.
Don't know what zip is? If it's a stimulant, then that would help burn calories. Personally I only use stimulants pre-workout, and then I use caution. People think if it's OTC it can't hurt them - those people are wrong.
Amends? :)

I agree, and that just doesn't go for the fat burners/stimulants, but anything the liver has to endure. I am going to do this small stack I put together, but wondered about my protein uptake. Thanks bro.... You Good peep.....

I'm curious.

What % of your cals does this equate too and what is your bodyweight? I've analyzed what I'm doing, and I'm at 3500 cals, 35% P, so that's like 300P normally.

Are u still on the omega programme?

i'm not at work today so i can't bring up my diet spreadsheet but it approx looks like this. my carbs i've been slightly cycling them. it's been working like a charm so far

protein 440-450
carbs 340-360
fat 110-120
cals 4000

i'm not at work today so i can't bring up my diet spreadsheet but it approx looks like this. my carbs i've been slightly cycling them. it's been working like a charm so far

protein 440-450
carbs 340-360
fat 110-120
cals 4000

Do you find it hard on some days to keep that going? I guess I should said counting instead, do you find it hard on some days to count, or do you plan ahead?

Do you find it hard on some days to keep that going? I guess I should said counting instead, do you find it hard on some days to count, or do you plan ahead?

i put about 3lbs of chicken in the crockpot before i go to bed and when i get up i have my protein for almost the entire day. sometimes i put the 3lbs in a large glass cassarole (sp?) dish and put it in the over for an hour with w/e seasoning/sauce i want. i have a spreadsheet i print out everyday to follow my meals. i package up each meal i'm going to eat at work before i leave and then it's all ready to go when i need to eat.

it took a few days to get it down, but now it is pretty much second nature. the hardest time for me to keep my eating schedule is the weekends. i'm so busy it seems like i always miss a meal or two then have to make it up later in the day.

Top Bottom