Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein do you take in daily?

I think once you're passed 1.5g of protein per lb of mass you should be more focused on a balanced diet.. if your routine is on point you shouldn't need any extreme.. avoid slowing the insulin spike down by not combining fat+carbs, carbs+protein is fine, protein+fat is good too. Eat and eat some more.. I eat 5 balanced meals, 1 big shake, 1 post work out shake, and a few random meals daily.. I love to eat a full meal before bed.. Buahahaha... I'm on drugs, lots of em. :\

SouthernLord said:
I am 5'10" and around 225. I am not a beast like most of the guys on here, but I am trying to get there. I can't give you honest numbers for my 1RMs, because I haven't maxed in a long time. I can tell you last week I pulled 440 from the floor for a set of four. I would have got five reps, but the buckle on my belt broke off on the third rep. Last Squat workout I did 360 for 6 and 275 for 20. The 275 for 20 got a little high after about 10 reps, but still deeper than most of the squats I see in my gym. I don't do too much flat BB pressing anymore, but I would guess it to be around 300-315.

Nice! Has that amount of protein noticeably sped up your progress in the gym?

440-450 daily, training or not.

Elementality said:
Nice! Has that amount of protein noticeably sped up your progress in the gym?

Yes for sure. I stay hungry and I sweat all day. My metabolism is super jacked and I am growing like crazy. I have put on close to 30 pounds in the last year. I do not cycle AAS, but I have ran two PH cycles. I train a little differently than most (DC training) and I either add weight to the bar or add reps reps to the previous weight for every exercise. Everything is going up. I am not real lean though. That is the only draw back to consuming mass quantities. The idea is to keep your Metabolism super jacked though high protein and cardio, and turn your body into a Muscle building, fat burning blast furnace. When it is time to "cut" I will more than likely get diced up with just minor changes to my diet.

no shit, the past 4 weeks i've upped my protein from 360 to 440-450 and have gained almost 7 clean lbs.

a lil off topic...but do you guys find as you up your protein the trips to the shitter increase as well?

mine have...LOL

miplank said:
a lil off topic...but do you guys find as you up your protein the trips to the shitter increase as well?

mine have...LOL

and gas

Top Bottom