Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein do you take in daily?

miplank

MVP
EF VIP
I'm doing about 250g per day. Trying to get it up to about 350-400.

So what does everyone else take in on a daily basis?

Also, is there a limit to what you should take in per meal? I mean...If you take in 100g in one meal is that too much for one meal? or get all that you can into every meal?

i weigh 205 so i hover around 380-400 some times a lil higher some a lil lower

what are you guys eating to consume that many grams of protein?

I've been trying to eat "clean" foods, and am struggling to get over 250g eating 5-6x a day

I am eating at least 500 grams a day. On non training days I have 6 whole food meals and two shake based meals.

chicken, steak, tuna is a huge source then i have 2 protien shakes a day with a protein bar, just look at the package you'll be surprised how fast protien adds up .. its in almost everything you will be eating if your diet is on point

I've been eating all that...(not as much steak though)

But alot of tuna, cottage cheese, eggs, yogurt, turkey, etc etc...

SouthernLord said:
I am eating at least 500 grams a day. On non training days I have 6 whole food meals and two shake based meals.

Damn man, 500 grams??? what are you stats and 1 RM's on bench/dead/squat

Elementality said:
Damn man, 500 grams??? what are you stats and 1 RM's on bench/dead/squat

I am 5'10" and around 225. I am not a beast like most of the guys on here, but I am trying to get there. I can't give you honest numbers for my 1RMs, because I haven't maxed in a long time. I can tell you last week I pulled 440 from the floor for a set of four. I would have got five reps, but the buckle on my belt broke off on the third rep. Last Squat workout I did 360 for 6 and 275 for 20. The 275 for 20 got a little high after about 10 reps, but still deeper than most of the squats I see in my gym. I don't do too much flat BB pressing anymore, but I would guess it to be around 300-315.

Top Bottom