Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein do you take in daily?

I pretty much count as I go...I eat the same shit pretty much all the time, so its fairly easy for me to know what I have to take in to make it.

If I think i'm running short for the day, I'll just sit down and eat a few cups of cottage cheese.

The key for me is finding stuff that is high in protein for the amount you have to take in. That way you can eat every couple hours and not feel like your going to explode.

240 as of last week. I don't do a lot of protein. There are many different views on this but this is what works for me. If i go over 300 or so i start to feel it on my waistline. I think my body converts anything over a certain amount to glucose. For me it seems its lower than some others.

i put about 3lbs of chicken in the crockpot before i go to bed and when i get up i have my protein for almost the entire day. sometimes i put the 3lbs in a large glass cassarole (sp?) dish and put it in the over for an hour with w/e seasoning/sauce i want. i have a spreadsheet i print out everyday to follow my meals. i package up each meal i'm going to eat at work before i leave and then it's all ready to go when i need to eat.

it took a few days to get it down, but now it is pretty much second nature. the hardest time for me to keep my eating schedule is the weekends. i'm so busy it seems like i always miss a meal or two then have to make it up later in the day.

what do you put in the Crockpot just water? chicken stock?

what do you put in the Crockpot just water? chicken stock?

i put half a coffee cup of lemon juice, on glass of water, then i season it with a few different seasonings. the lemon juice makes it tendor and adds a little taste. seriously best thing i ever started doing for my diet.....was using the crockpot.

I'm doing about 250g per day. Trying to get it up to about 350-400.

So what does everyone else take in on a daily basis?

Also, is there a limit to what you should take in per meal? I mean...If you take in 100g in one meal is that too much for one meal? or get all that you can into every meal?

Well regarding to this question it is a bad idea to try to cram 100g of protien in one sitting. It impossible for your body to digest that many protien and absorb it, so you're pretty much wasting protien. The weight you're right now you can only digest 40-50g of protien give or take per sitting. If you want to take another supplement that will help your body absorb more protein take papaya enzyme the chewable ones

I'm doing about 250g per day. Trying to get it up to about 350-400.

So what does everyone else take in on a daily basis?

Also, is there a limit to what you should take in per meal? I mean...If you take in 100g in one meal is that too much for one meal? or get all that you can into every meal?

Well regarding to this question it is a bad idea to try to cram 100g of protien in one sitting. It impossible for your body to digest that many protien and absorb it, so you're pretty much wasting protien. The weight you're right now you can only digest 40-50g of protien give or take per sitting. If you want to take another supplement that will help your body absorb more protein take papaya enzyme the chewable ones

Top Bottom