Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much protein did Arnold take in?

OK

Arnold still has a liver? Hell so do all the other pros of his era that popped D-bol like tic-tacs and drank like fishes lifted like animals and ate like pigs.

Most of them did a lee priest in the off season. Check out columbo in conan, you could barely reconize him from some of his photos.

They ate what they wanted and plenty of it. Steaks,beer, eggs, milk. None of that "urban legend" you can only eat 40 grams of protein per sitting. LOL Thats bullshit.

Look at most the "big boys" they might eat at least 70 grams of protein in a sitting, sometimes more. Is it a coincidence that they happen to be so much bigger than the " you can only eat 40grams a sitting" dudes?

Re: OK

me2dammit said:
Arnold still has a liver? Hell so do all the other pros of his era that popped D-bol like tic-tacs and drank like fishes lifted like animals and ate like pigs.

Most of them did a lee priest in the off season. Check out columbo in conan, you could barely reconize him from some of his photos.

They ate what they wanted and plenty of it. Steaks,beer, eggs, milk. None of that "urban legend" you can only eat 40 grams of protein per sitting. LOL Thats bullshit.

Look at most the "big boys" they might eat at least 70 grams of protein in a sitting, sometimes more. Is it a coincidence that they happen to be so much bigger than the " you can only eat 40grams a sitting" dudes?

i would not go as far as saying they did "Lee Priest" thing off-season, but they did eat plenty of everything

as far as D-boll goes, if you were fortunate enouph to see "Punping Iron", i hope you noticed Ferigno's stratagy to taking pills, he just picked up the bottle, dumped out a handfull of pills in his hand and threw them down the hatch

I know this isnt a well liked opinion but i hate arnold. The man turned on his sport. I mean without bodybuilding/steroids he would be nothing just some austrian army personell nothing. Now i understand hes a celebrity and you have to say thigns politically correct but he didnt have to preach against steroids he could of said i wouldnt know about them so i have no comment or wateva . i hate peopel like that he accomplished his dream and now is tryign to destroy the dreams of that little skinny kid who sees colemans pic in a magazine and says i want to be that . i hope he gets his a$$ kicked in his governer race.

Japanese machine said:

if you saw arnie in the offseason you may think differently. JMO.

i have his unauthorized biography, and there are a few pix of him in the off season, he is bloated, yes, yes, yes, but he is not fat at all, just retaining water thats all

Even if Arnold did speak out against roids it was because he is looked up to by so many young kids. We dont want all 15 and 16 boys to think juicing is cool and fuck up their livers before they are 18.

sorry to break this but steroids ARE part of pro bodybuilding and arnold got to use without anybody bothering him ,and hes so agaisnt 16 year olds using gear he sure as hell didnt care when he was using it under 18

ok smartass, perhaps he learned from his mistakes, as he was a pioneer for his time. i daught he knew all the dangers of what he was doing a 16. perhaps now he regrets starting that young.

Top Bottom