Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much junk food can you eat in a sitting?

[QUOTECheat day for me: Aww man, that is awfully tough. Let's see - Breakfast - 10 pancakes, 10 slices of bacon, 2 L of OJ, and 2 packs of pop tarts. Wendy's triple with cheese combo, biggie size, with Dr Peppe for lunch. Ben Jerry's Half Baked - entire tub. Dinner - Pizza, large w/ pepperoni.

QUOTE]

FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING EAT!!!!

Pump -
Well, sure, but I haven't seen my abs for awhile ;) . You said you get cut - do you think that that is the glycogen supercompensation? What kind of diet are you on during the rest of the week?

Crunch - thanks! :)

Annihilator99 said:
Pump -
Well, sure, but I haven't seen my abs for awhile ;) . You said you get cut - do you think that that is the glycogen supercompensation? What kind of diet are you on during the rest of the week?
I said I look cut, maybe from the sudden overdrive of my metabolism. Overall though, the once a week binge balances out or isn't enough to make a difference in my body composition/weight, because I eat pretty clean the rest of the week, normal calorie intake.

I can eat my bodyweight in shitfood. Everybody is amazed I don't weigh 300+ and not a diabetic. I drink more beer than anybody else too. My first wife used to go on a tirade when I ate a box of swiss cake rolls while drinking a 2 liter of pepsi and watching tuesday night fights when it was on USA. I just bought three bags of candy because I already ate the kids haul from halloween. I am constantly eating shitfood

smallmovesal said:
ok but what i don't understand is how i look the same but i eat like crap and i haven't lifted in two months! :confused:

Smalls - good question. Two things to remember - you are probably eating enough to prevent catabolism to an extent. And some people can go on a layoff without dropping muscle. I'm like that, although I will start gaining bodyfat like mad if I'm not careful.

This may be a good question for the diet board.

smallmovesal said:
ok but what i don't understand is how i look the same but i eat like crap and i haven't lifted in two months! :confused:
You probably have a fast metabolism, and while two months is quite a bit out of the gym, it won't destroy your physique. As long as your somewhat active and aren't undereating at all.

When I was a fat bastard (15 years ago), I could eat a large pizza hut pizza, an order of hot wings, and a 2 liter bottle of coke all in one sitting!

I'm embarassed to say I can't eat much in one sitting. My rommate is 5'8 150 lbs and he can put away 3x as much food as I can.

I make up for it by eating constantly throughout the day.

During bodyopus re-carb I have to eat somewhere in the neighborhood of 1200g of carbs in a 12 hour period. Now that's tough, even with a large appitite.

I'd also just like to mention how much I hate people who can eat junk, not lift, and still look good. :D If I stop eating right and lifting my arms get skinny and my gut gets big. Fucking genetics...I blame my father. :D

Top Bottom