Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much does your gym membership cost?

Illuminati said:
its a lot of fun. you do most of your striking against pads and bags, so don't think you will go right in be spar with people. the idea is to get you comfortable with throwing combinations,through the use of pads and the heavy bag.

do you think my neck will be a factor in sparring? I have fuesed discs in my neck, so instead of having the regular 7.. I have 4, because 6 of them fused into three, it's not very mobile.

I haven't had any major problems with it, though the neurosurgeon said I couldn't play football because of the falling on my head and everything with the potential of neck snapping.. etc etc.

is there anything I have to worry about in training in muay thai, also thinking about ninjitsu, just curious as to what your opinion on this matter would be.

I assume it would be fine. =)

FriendlyCanadian said:
do you think my neck will be a factor in sparring? I have fuesed discs in my neck, so instead of having the regular 7.. I have 4, because 6 of them fused into three, it's not very mobile.

I haven't had any major problems with it, though the neurosurgeon said I couldn't play football because of the falling on my head and everything with the potential of neck snapping.. etc etc.

is there anything I have to worry about in training in muay thai, also thinking about ninjitsu, just curious as to what your opinion on this matter would be.

I assume it would be fine. =)

i'm not a doctor, so I really couldn't tell ya. best bet would be to talk to your doc. about it, and see what his opinion is.

Illuminati said:
i'm not a doctor, so I really couldn't tell ya. best bet would be to talk to your doc. about it, and see what his opinion is.

probably the best bet eh, but I just meant as far as the training goes do you end up having your neck bent in alot of wierd places alot?

FREE! They got a gym where I work, used to have to fork out £50 per month! Only downside is the DBs only go up to 25kg and there is only one squat rack.

$10 a mont with unlimited tanning, bring a friend whenever for free and 1 hydro massage a month and can go to any of their locations.

Top Bottom