Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you think having an amazing body plays into the ability to get hot girls?

Re: How much do you think having an amazing body plays into the ability to get hot gi

How about you ladies that have dated bigger guys? Not Jacked Mr. O looking guys, but dudes you can tell workout, bigger than average guys.

Is it tough to date a scrawny weakling after? Most of my exes have said that. Except the whores of course.

it's what they've told you...here's what they say about you now:
-"my ex was a sweaty/greasey bb'er ewwww"
-"he always had bacne"
-"could never get full wood"
-"had small balls"
-"took longer to get dressed than I did"
-"was a narcististic dbag"
-"he was additcted to roids oh no!"
etc

Re: How much do you think having an amazing body plays into the ability to get hot gi

How about you ladies that have dated bigger guys? Not Jacked Mr. O looking guys, but dudes you can tell workout, bigger than average guys.

Is it tough to date a scrawny weakling after? Most of my exes have said that. Except the whores of course.

no, I'm a whore by default

I was "average"; neither fat nor thin, but not cut or super-thick either, until about 7 or 8 years ago when I decided it's now or never to do it and do it right (fitness). I'm about as ripped as my genes allow; good cut, 8-pack, sharp vascularity, and I could give a really snobbish answer, and it wouldn't be a lie. But seriously what I notice is that I'm getting a lot more notice from older women (55+), and also from jailbait (16-18). Not so much from my own age group (30s-40s). Of course I'm happily married, and the one whose attention I want, gives me more & more every day, and that's what counts ;-).

As far as a direct answer to the OP: It helps to have a great physique, but there's a lot more to it, and I never figured it out in my dating years. I had friends who were 5'3" with 40% body fat and driving dented Plymouths, and they had all the hot women, and I was in OK shape, money, nice cars, and only got the attention of European immigrant girls who didn't shave pits or legs, etc... Having high-functioning autism doesn't help the social & female attention situation at all in my case, but I think it takes a lot more than looks to get the attention you want.

Charles

I prefer fantasy to reality too

I experimented with some real freaky shit this year. Wow some bitches are really twisted. Some of them shocked even me with the kind of shit they liked. Some of it was sick but I did it anyway

I experimented with some real freaky shit this year. Wow some bitches are really twisted. Some of them shocked even me with the kind of shit they liked. Some of it was sick but I did it anyway

lets here some examples

I have to say the opposite. Young hotties in Austin. Are good diggers to the max. The older ladies tend to compliment me more often... They're more in touch with themes elves and way more secure in themselves. Love older women.

Ausitn has a very high ratio of educated professional women who would appreciate a body over a little cash.

Ausitn has a very high ratio of educated professional women who would appreciate a body over a little cash.

Fuck you have been a pussy on here ever since you got married...fuck I'm pissed off

about the same actually, but ive always been really good with girls but most girls don't like bodybuilders.
Infact there were many polls done over the internet and 95 out of 100 girls say a bodybuilders body is grose. They hate that super veiny ripped look.

They like that brad pitt in troy look. Which isn't exactly "amazing"

Who said you could post here you fucking troll. I've had just about enough of your shit

Fuck you have been a pussy on here ever since you got married...fuck I'm pissed off

You cocksucker Ive had the flu like a motherfucker since Ive been married also.

Ruined my gutdamn cycle

Top Bottom