Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you spend on Dry Cleaning?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Are you a regular customer? Weekly? Monthly? Are all your clothes dry clean only?

Please be specific if you can. 'Everyday work clothes = $200 month'. or whatever. thanks.

On another note. My BIA had a dry clean service. It was just a drop off thing he would set up at different businesses around the area. He sold it eventually, because he got sick of doing it. He'd just have a small section of the place where he set up a table for people to drop off their stuff. He'd send them to a Dry Clean place where he has a set pricing with already, and deliver them back to the place of business again. He was a "delivery" person. lol It was making some money, but he quit too soon. oh well. With something like that, there's really no limit to how much you could make. Especially around here in NJ where people are living/qworking on top of each other. So many potential customers and office buildings to get into.

Ummm, went off in another direction with this thread. wtf? Anyway, answer the poll please. thanks.

2 pair pants: $8/wk

say 3 shirts: $3/wk (I don't get the shirts dry cleaned every time I wear them)

total: $11/wk or ~$50/month

Me not ironing? FUCKING AWESOME

Wow,, I spend 25 to 30 bucks a week at least, thats not including when they do my sport jackets and suits...

Top Bottom