Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much cardio to lose bodyfat?

drwoody

I will be travelling to Asia on June 1st,I'm currently on week 6 of a Test/Winny cycle.

39 yrs old
205lbs
BF 12-14%

I want to get nice and lean by June 1st.How much cardio does one do to get ripped?Most of my cardio will be done in the am on an empty stomach.

A)How many days per week to do cardio?
B)For how long?
C)For how many weeks?
D)Also how long do you wait before eating after morning cardio?

Cheers and thanks in advance to those who reply. :p

Last edited:
30 minutes a day empty stomach cardio and I usually dont wait very long before chugging my first shake of the day

Yep cardio upon rising on an empty stomach. 30-45 minutes. I usually hit slow paced fat burn cardio for 45 minutes, shower, and then have a shake.

drwoody said:
I will be travelling to Asia on June 1st,I'm currently on week 6 of a Test/Winny cycle.

39 yrs old
205lbs
BF 12-14%

I want to get nice and lean by June 1st.How much cardio does one do to get ripped?Most of my cardio will be done in the am on an empty stomach.

B)For how long?
C)For how many weeks?

30-45 min early morning 6x week and keep diet clean throughout, that will be the key

good luck to you

drwoody said:

39 yrs old
205lbs
BF 12-14%

B)For how long?
C)For how many weeks?

misread the post the first time. sorry.

Last edited:
You need one hour at six days a week at an aerobic capacity of 70%.
Meaning you can talk in full sentences meaning your heart rate should be about 119 based upon your age.
If you go past that, if you get your heartrate too high, then you are anaerobic, which does not help much* with weight loss (please note the asterisk)

So you need a brisk walking routine depending on the polite medical term, depending on your level of deconditioning.

*there is evidence of mixing hi-intensity interval training shows to improve fat loss. But, a couch potater need not worry about that.

An hour a day, CONTINOUS, for maximal fat loss.

There are many many other things that can aid in fat loss, but primarily diets do not work long term.
If you want to reduce weight and be healthy. I always tell patients to eliminate anything 'processed'.
Anything white or ground up, corn, oats whatever. If it isnt whole, you might as well eat pure sugar b/c your body metabolizes it the same way.

The cellular walls are destroyed during processing, even worse corn ships or potato chips add transfats to help with storage.
Well if the cell walls are destroyed the internal contents are absorbed even faster than straight sugar leading to an increase in insulin response. And that is a bad thing for fat storage.
Also it prevents, glucagon, the antagonist to insulin to liberate fat deposits.Also you get a blood sugar decline which stimulates hunger.

Nothing processed is my point, I could go on. No spaghetti, no chips, no bread, etc...

Do that for a few months of walking and throw in some more active exercise and you'll lose 40 lbs

Minimum 30 minutes ed and I prefer 45 minute at least ed but my brother as I am sure you know already, diet is the most important.

CO B-man said:
Minimum 30 minutes ed and I prefer 45 minute at least ed but my brother as I am sure you know already, diet is the most important.
not according to bodybyfiniplix ahmmm I mean "leftie". Co B, you're right on the money, without proper diet, the weight isn't coming off. Cardio is helpful but diet is the key.

It depends on your calories orb, not how much cardio you do.... Lets say you eat 4000 calories ED and do an hour of cardio ED, it doesn't mean you are gunna lose fat. It depends on what kind of calories you consume, when you consume them, and how much you consume at a time. If your trying to burn fat you want to space your meals out in small portions so your body uses your food as energy.

Calorific deficit is all that matters when it comes down to burnin fat. You can do all the cardio in the world but if you got 1000 unused cals in your system at the end of the day, you will not be burning any fat.

Top Bottom