Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much can i gain here?

exactly 8.3425 lbs and then approximately 55.4231 lbs on your bench etc.. SMFH how on earth do we know how much you will gain??? ?

I'm curious if you can give me an idea of how much I will gain so I can set a goal on this next cycle
I will be using trenbolone 500mgs for the first time
Never used that much
I'm also going to be using 250 mg of testosterone propionate with it
I’m 50 years old. 210 pounds and 15% body fat

you can gain anywhere from 3-10 pounds

More imoortant... how much you reckon on biceps curl though?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app
by my psychic calculation, and after asking the magic 8 ball, its looking about .78338234343 inches on bicep growth and right around 12.52343424242 pounds increase on general curls.. these numbers came in a vision... since thats what it takes to answer this kind of shit!! smfh... =)

by my psychic calculation, and after asking the magic 8 ball, its looking about .78338234343 inches on bicep growth and right around 12.52343424242 pounds increase on general curls.. these numbers came in a vision... since thats what it takes to answer this kind of shit!! smfh... =)
So I ran your numbers in some coffe grounds, they seem to turn out right. Tea leaves were slightly off, but I put my faith in the coffe ground.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom