Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many times can u bench your weight?

how many times can you bench your body weight???

• 10-20

Votes: 67 50.0%
  • 20-30

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • 30-35

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • more than 35

Votes: 14 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's see 40 reps with body weight ... that means you can curl your body weight about 80 times?

It's really deep in here.

TEST APE said:
Can I smell an Elite Bench Off.................Just like Drag Racing Dial In.........If you say you can do your weight 40 times then for every one under costs a $100 bucks(meaning if you only hit 32 that will cost you $800) Pot goes to the winner Most reps At body weight............Any takers .............I am 235.........Did 28

i'm game too.

and arias i don't believe that for 1 second. i work out with a 7% bodyfat beast. he's 5'10" and weighs 215#. and its all upper body. he has puny legs. he only does 455# for 2. and that is staining like hell. lets get real.

I felt like a piece of shit reading this post.I am 5ft 9,160 and my pathetic 1 rep max is equal to my bodyweight.Been training natural for 6 months now.I know this post is laughable,but I want people to laugh at me,so that I am motivated to improve.I swear on the fuckin bench,I'll get to where u bros are! Just give me 1 more year...fuckkkkk....feels like crap.

This is for all the SUPER lightweights out there. I weigh 145, probably can do more than 20 reps of my measley weight.
I've put up 275 though, not bad for a little guy.:D

Lets try a whole comp

Instead of just bench throw in Squats, deads, and Bench and I'm Game

Probably get squats for 30-40 reps
Deads for about 20-25
and bench maybe for 20 in a month

Now that would be fun

I WEIGH 227 AND REPPED OUT WITH 225 FOR 18 REPS BUT THATS ALL NATURAL. I JUST STARTED MY FIRST CYCLE.......STAY TUNED!!

I heard Ricky Williams was able to bench 225 for 27 reps in the combine. That is pretty strong for a running back. I also think that it equates to about a 400lb bench. you can go to huskerpower.com and check that out for sure.

Do you guys realize how few people walking the planet have ever benched 650 or more? Very very few, and all but about 2 or 3 of those guys were wearing top quality bench press shirts, and were elite powerlifters.

If there are more than 2 guys in the NFL that can bench 650 raw, I will gladly print this page off and eat the paper.

Top Bottom