Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you ngrs

i love my girls...they're awesome...very smart and very talented and just a joy to be around...i'm very proud of them. they went to see wicked in buffalo yesterday with the band or the drama club or whatever...anyway, they got back about 9 pm last night and there was about a foot of snow in the school parking lot...the girls were dressed very nice because the playhouse is very nice, so, of course, they didn't have their winter boots on...in fact they were both wearing flats...while the rest of the parents waited in line in the plowed part of the parking lot to pick up their kids from the bus, i pulled into the snow, got out, walked over to the bus, picked them up and carried them to my truck...most 8th grade girls would probably be embarrassed by such a move but they giggled like they did when i would pick them up and carry them around the house when they were 2 years old...it was fun...and i got lots of smiles from the moms sitting in their cars haha

Doing it for the points with the moms? You dirty old dog

Top Bottom