Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**How many of you eat clean while bulking**

Try to eat clean for the most part. Only bad thing i eat are chips, pizza, on Fri or Sat. Also agree with the post about mayo in tuna or cheese on chicken/burgers for protein consumption.

Hate it when i see guys in the gym who are like 240-250 and 30% or more BF and throwing the same amount of weights i can or little more and think they are the shit in the gym. Must be a lifetime bulker.

An ectomorph should not worry about eating clean while bulking in my oppion.

I am an ectomorph ( loose weight very easy, high metobolism,ect.) when I bulk I eat anything that would cause an average person to gain weight. Example- meal 3 is a triple cheeseburger form MD's with 6 chickenugs, and fri's.

My goal when bulking is to gain as much weight as possible. I can drop my bodyfat at the drop of a hat. Gaining weight is a tough challange for me.

We are all different.

This is a great post.

I agree about the nlargeII. I take that at least once a day and also some methoxy-pro.

Have to say that I eat clean for the most part but sometimes there is a fast food meal. Last night for example I had a roast beef from Lion's Choice. Damn that was good. Love to gain mass.

i eat clean basically all week unless im over at someones house and they have something a little less healthy ill eat it, i eat like 2-3 cheat meals a week. never eat fast food though.

Top Bottom