Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you don't wear condoms during sex?

Wearing a condom during sex

• Yes I do.

Votes: 20 14.7%
  • No I don't.

Votes: 95 69.9%
  • I try to remember, but not always.

Votes: 21 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AAP said:
Either you do or your don't.

Let's be completely honest here. You can vote anonymously and if you wish to make a comment on why you do or don't you can do so.
never.........hate them cant get off wearing them :worried:

AAP said:
bunch of herpes carriers on this thread
if you want to know who has the herpes here
do a search on "herpes" in the thread title
then note who posts

Spartacus said:
a gals vaginal hygiene practices is a very good barometer

what are you going to do?
mandate blood tests before every new sexual partner?

Yes!
Or use a condom.
But a blood test won't detect everything.

What is wrong with you people?
AIDS sucks - but that isn't all you have to worry about.
There is no cure for herpes.
There is no cure for HPV.
What if you contract HPV from some random chick and then fall in love and get married and then you give your wife HPV and she gets cervical cancer.
Sex is dangerous now
You would never know if someone had HPV or herpes (when they weren't having an outbreak).
Yes, sex without a condom is usually better.
But it is too dangerous to bareback with a one nighter or even a casual fuck buddy.
Is sex really worth the risk?

Stefka said:
Yes!
Or use a condom.
But a blood test won't detect everything.

What is wrong with you people?
AIDS sucks - but that isn't all you have to worry about.
There is no cure for herpes.
There is no cure for HPV.
What if you contract HPV from some random chick and then fall in love and get married and then you give your wife HPV and she gets cervical cancer.
Sex is dangerous now
You would never know if someone had HPV or herpes (when they weren't having an outbreak).
Yes, sex without a condom is usually better.
But it is too dangerous to bareback with a one nighter or even a casual fuck buddy.
Is sex really worth the risk?
We now have an HPV vaccine. :)

According to the CDC, one in four females over the age of twelve have genital herpes and one in five men. You better know your partner before you go bareback and even a condom only makes sex safer, it isn't "safe sex."

javaguru said:
We now have an HPV vaccine. :)

According to the CDC, one in four females over the age of twelve have genital herpes and one in five men. You better know your partner before you go bareback and even a condom only makes sex safer, it isn't "safe sex."

They aren't even sure that the vaccine works. It is new - and it may not work against certain strains of the virus.
I'm going to get it, but I only have a few months - they only give it to girls 26 and younger.
And some parents may chose not to give it to their daughters.
This vaccine will not eliminate HPV for decades to come - if it ever does.

i've read that 1 in 9 people have herpes. I think they have a hard time telling whether a person has "cold sores" or genital herepes. But either way too many people are diseased.

Just wear a condom you jackasses.

Stefka said:
They aren't even sure that the vaccine works. It is new - and it may not work against certain strains of the virus.
I'm going to get it, but I only have a few months - they only give it to girls 26 and younger.
And some parents may chose not to give it to their daughters.
This vaccine will not eliminate HPV for decades to come - if it ever does.

i've read that 1 in 9 people have herpes. I think they have a hard time telling whether a person has "cold sores" or genital herepes. But either way too many people are diseased.

Just wear a condom you jackasses.
Well, it is FDA approved so the basic science is there. They only offer it to people under 26? A friend of mine is considering it, she tested negative for the HPV, and she's in her 40's. We eliminated polio and small pox, for the most part, so I'm hopeful. Most people don't realize oral herpes can be transmitted and become genital herpes during an outbreak when there is genital contact.

javaguru said:
Well, it is FDA approved so the basic science is there. They only offer it to people under 26? A friend of mine is considering it, she tested negative for the HPV, and she's in her 40's. We eliminated polio and small pox, for the most part, so I'm hopeful. Most people don't realize oral herpes can be transmitted and become genital herpes during an outbreak when there is genital contact.

Basically, something like 80% of sexually active people have HPV.
But most people show no signs and it doesn't even show up for women on pap smears unless a girl already has abnormal cells. I asked my doctor if they would test me even though I didn't have abnormal cells and she said the couldn't do that. The blood test isn't 100% accurate. So many people don't know what they have. Grossness.

Top Bottom