Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you C&C ers count approx calories of what ur eating

Good shit cane. I have both those in pdf format. Just didn't want to cut and paste.

I have a shit ton of diet ebooks. Most I've never read lol.

Good shit cane. I have both those in pdf format. Just didn't want to cut and paste.

I have a shit ton of diet ebooks. Most I've never read lol.

fuck yea i got tons of steriod books,bb & diet books i dont read to lol.. most of them are just re-cycled shit that ive read 100 times over and over, maybe in different words ..

i like daves stuff though..

his dvd he really breaks it down to a tee from every angle..makes alot of sense also.. even though there are decent arguements againt it

Counting is great, and I'm sure lots of people have had success with it. But it's not for me.

First off, everything about counting calories is a guess. Even if you are putting literally everything on a scale, there is a large margin of error. Determining exactly how much you need is really a guess. Sure their are formulas, we try and use our weight and our body fat and activity level to determine how much to eat, but in the end, it's just a guess.

I don't count anything, but I do watch what I'm eating, I know if I've had a high protein day, a high carb day, or a day with lots of fats, I time my macros according to the time of day and how active I was or plan on being.

I listen to my body, and depending on my goals, eat accordingly.

If I feel like I'm adding some fat, I scale it back, if I feel like I'm low on carbs, I carb up.

When it's getting to the end of the day, I think about what I've eaten, and then pick something to eat that fits in well.

I just try to stick to tha right foods and right portion sizes. Tha only time I really count is protein bc sometimes I catch myself a lil short in tha area.

I thought you were gonna say cause when you go over you let gas rip like you're a giant gorilla!

it's cool, I can understand how counting calories can get in the way of counting fats and proteins, way too much math for some minds

please read all my posts before responding with ignorance. Thank you sir!

man. . .i haven't a clue. . .5 days a week i eat high protein/moderate fat/low carbs. . .the other 2 days, all bets are off, your basic "see-food" diet. . .i guess i kinda go by "feel". . .during the 5 day phase, i usually walk around feeling a little bit hungry most of the time. . .not bad. . .not even annoying. . .just "aware" of the presence. . .and i watch the mirror. . .and i listen to my body. . .if i start looking a little flat and/or my strength and endurance wane a bit, i just turn up the intake a couple of clicks for a couple/few days. . .works pretty good for me. . .i don't know how much good "counting" would do me because i have no clue how many calories i use a day :whatever:

Last edited:
Top Bottom