Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many girls like to do anal?

How many girls like to do anal?

• Love it

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • depends on the guy/relationship

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I do not consider my asshole something that should be involved in intercourse

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gooseman said:
I know,most feedback will be coming from guys, but I`ll ask anyway...

OOps, busted, well, hell, ok, so I like it sometimes.....that's just the bottom in me, there's still the top...

Just like every guy on EF has a 9 inch penis as thick as my thigh, most of the ladies will claim they're into it.

Now in the real world, there is a percentage of guys with 9 inches and a percentage of ladies who enjoy butt love. Neither percentage will be accurately represented here.

bluepeter said:
Just like every guy on EF has a 9 inch penis as thick as my thigh, most of the ladies will claim they're into it.

Now in the real world, there is a percentage of guys with 9 inches and a percentage of ladies who enjoy butt love. Neither percentage will be accurately represented here.

Agreed. I've only been sexual with 5 women my whole life, all of which were sexual animals (one was a hardcore nymphomaniac) and only ONE was into anal sex. Ironically, that's the one I married. :D

I don't think it's as common as the ladies of EF would lead you to believe. In my experience, most women are deathly afraid of even trying it.

I agree that most women are afraid of trying it. Hell, I was afraid, then my first LTR I finnaly did it, and did not enjoy it AT ALL. It wasn't until some years later that I did it with another boyfriend and LOVED it. I have only actually done it with 3 guys. It depends on the relationship/situation and SIZE. My first was WAY too big, and he sprung it on me NOT COOL!

Top Bottom