Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many cups of coffee do you drink

How many cups of coffee do you drink (per day)

• 1-2 cups - I have dragon breath

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 2-4 cups - I have brown teeth

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 4-6 cup - and my stomach kills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-2 pots - I'm intolerant to the tar that oozes through my veins

• 0 - I have to be relaxed for the boom-boom in the zoom-zoom.

• 0 - I just like being caffien Free

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WODIN said:

The Tantrums occur when she doesn't get to go where she wants or she perceives that she is being left behind or something. And I mean that if she things were going into the next room without her type of thing, not the where going to day car thing. Oddly enough she loves the day care thing and doesn't even pay any attention to use leaving here there.

We ignore her. That's what all the Therapy people tell us to do and I'm pretty good at it.

With outburst we just try and use soothing tones and redirect her attention. That or lock in a her toy chest.

Have you talked to your child at her level where she can understand that you are just going into the next room? Have her watch you walk from one room to the next after a few times that should calm her fear.

You have had her since she was a newborn, correct??

That's really odd. Most of the time children have seperation anxiety when going to child care facilities or having a babysitter not when parents leave from one room into the next.

Ignoring her when she throws tantrums is exactly what you want to do. As long as she isn't hurting herself or putting herself in danger she will be okay.

Try rewarding her for positive behavior. It doesn't have to be anything overly large. Use stickers, stamps or even a positive phrase. Ignore her negative behavior. Try that to begin with most parents see results with that. After a while she will realize that she is beging rewarded for her positive behavior and ignored for her negative behavior.

We've had her & her brother since she was 3 mnths old.

I think she doesn't throw a tantrum at the day care because I sneak out fast.

She does love some stickers...Thanks for the advise... You Rock!

WODIN said:
We've had her & her brother since she was 3 mnths old.

I think she doesn't throw a tantrum at the day care because I sneak out fast.

She does love some stickers...Thanks for the advise... You Rock!

With some kids the stickers will work. With others it will only work for a short amount of time. This may happen with her. If the stickers stop working for her PM me and I'll give you other things you can do.

Do you know if she has been given an Ages and Stages Questionaire? The results from this can help you in many ways.

I don't think they've had the Ages and stanges Questionaire.

They have a ton of therapist coming and going for early intervention work, thats for sure.

WODIN said:
I don't think they've had the Ages and stanges Questionaire.

They have a ton of therapist coming and going for early intervention work, thats for sure.

Yea early intervention jobs are quite stressful. I don't blame them. For me, its hard to leave my kids behind just because of the stress. There have been days that I wanted to quit.

Anyway...

I'll scan a copy of the ASQ for her age and PM it to you. Its easy to do. You can even score it yourself. This tool will help you a great deal in dealing with her behavioral concerns.

I was having about 4 cups a day max for a long time.
I had my last cup of coffee at work on May 16th of this year, and then I've had two cups since then in the evening after a nice meal.

I love coffee, but haven't had any in a long time.

Just like sex.

MarthaStewart said:
I was having about 4 cups a day max for a long time.
I had my last cup of coffee at work on May 16th of this year, and then I've had two cups since then in the evening after a nice meal.

I love coffee, but haven't had any in a long time.

Just like sex.

Odd that it your last cup coincides with a full lunar eclipse and my last solid bowel movement. Good for you!

Thanks for bringing this thread back for the iron clad fist of Wodin and his poor parenting skills

Coffee does not stain your teeth. At least it hasn't stained mine. I rinse my mouth out well after I drink it. I'm probably addicted to caffeine after 10 years of consuming it. Average 3 to 4 cups a day. 1 to 2 on weekends.

Top Bottom